Chapter 31: Supriya: Silent Spectator of downfall!!!

Start from the beginning

But her downfall started since her mother-in-law suspected Her behind the illness of Padma. She banished Her to enter into Karna's room. She was afraid that Supriya would harm her Radheya!! So Supriya had to keep her distance from Karna and had to loom after him. From far. In reality, in this 2 months of Padma's illness, it was her Su who was taking care of her husband Karna. Behind Sumedha, it was Supriya. That girl never loved to take credit. Yet she loved to serve for her family. Sumedha always took her help. In every single work. She loved this Bawari very much. Like her own soul sister.

           Sumedha (Wife of Shone)

But her mother-in-law Radhama till did not like her a bit. She was melting down but the illness of Padmavati and provocation of Sulochana made her sceptical. She could not see any kind of goodness in her younger daughter-in-law. She made her heart stony. Alas she did not know how much she had to repent these days!!! Later in her life when both Karna and Supriya were long gone!!!
............................

Another Royal room of Anga:

One man was standing tall. By holding his both hands from behind. He was thinking deep. He had suspected that something was amiss but he was not aware of Sulochana's identity. Till now. He was themale protagonist of our story Karna himself.

            Karna (Thinking Deep)

He could not believe the conspiracy theory. But it was possible. Shone was not a boy to say something randomly. Neither his brother-in-law Banasen nor Vaidya Sushen. He trusted these three men. He knew that they must be right in their claim. But still as a son he could not face his mother. As a King he had a duty to unravel the truth but what about a son?!! A son could not hurt his mother's soft heart a bit. Till now he was confused!!! To be Radheya to his mother!! Or be Anga Raj Karna to his state!!

Banasen had sensed his dilemma and came forward to Karna. He patted his Brother-in-law's shoulders. Karna was deep in thought but by sensing a soft pat on his shoulder he looked at him. Then a faint smile formed in his lips. He was just like his sister Padma!!! In total silence he signalled him about his comforting presence. He felt quite grateful to his brother-in-law. For his kind gesture. His sheer presence was comforting to him.