a shitty ass day i had

So uh this is vent so yeah.

How was my day shitty you may ask? Well my class kept bugging about about dumbass stuff and I kept telling them to mind their business and stuff, then this boys girlfriend stood up for him but she wasnt even involved with it ( btw she likes to cause drama with other people and stuff and tells false rumors ) and I was pissed off from that point, and I did get to switch seats, but everyone complained about it. And the same girl kept trying to cause drama about stuff and my anger just turned into sadness and then when the teacher told us to line up I was full on crying and then I stood up and ran out the fucking classroom and hid somewhere in the halls and cried, a few minutes after did that, my gym teacher finds me and checks to see if I was ok, and then she sent me to the nurse to make a report what happened, i didnt get back to class until 2-3 hours later, but because of my class, I dont feel like talking to anybody anymore, and I already have a lot going in in my life right now that is causing me to have depression and stuff so yeah..

( this is the end of the rant page but, I got a kitten and his name is mittens :] he is 3 months old and it's our family's therapy cat to help us get through with what's going on right now)