Chapter 30: Supriya blamed for Padma's illness!!

Začít od začátku

Banasen (Brother-in-law of Karna)

These two men were talking about how to face Karna in this moment when Sushen entered into the room and begged mercy for his misdeed that he did not perform till now. They were in shock by hearing this sudden declaration by Sushen.

Banasen looked intently at the face of the boy. The younger sibling of his dear brother-in-law. Shone. But not a single line of worriness could be seen in his face. His face did not falter a bit. Nor it flinched. Just a slight arch in his eyebrows showed that the boy was too deep in his thought. He failed to comprehend why Shone was declared as the Commander of general of this state at this young age.

"Senapatiji, hame dand de." By telling this Sushen produced a bottle from his pocket.

"Kya hain is main?!! (What is in the bottle?!!)" Banasen asked him. In deep anxiety.

"Kalkut." Sushen answered him.

Banasen narrowed his eyes to the doctor's face. In shock. What was he talking about?!!

"Bistar se bataiye. Bhagdatt ki gupt char Sulochana ap se kya chahti thi!! (Tell us elaborately what the skyt of Bhagdatt, Devi Sulochana wants from you!!)"

Banasen broke up with a big jolt by listening the clear voice of the boy standing in stony face beside him. He looked genuinely surprised!!! How did Shone know it?!!

Sushen also opened his eyes wide in horror. How did Commander General of the army knew everything about the identity of Sulochana?!!

Shone lifted his eyes to Banasen and smiled a little. "Bhai, yunhi ham is Rajya ki Senapati nahin hain. Hame Sulochana ki bare main purv se hi gyat tha. (Brother, For some reason I have been appointed as the esteemed Commander General of this state. Right? I have every news of that spy girl. Sulochana.)" He read Banasen's mind with ease.

"Par (But)" Banasen tried to say to him something but stopped himself.

Shone nodded his head slowly. He was amused. "Hame gyat hain ap kya Jan na chahte hain. Hamne usse roka kyun Nahin?!! (I know what you will want to know. Why I did not stop her. Right?!!)" He looked at both of their faces one by one and completed the sentence "Kyun ki hamara pass koi praman nahin tha. Jo ab mil gaya. (As I don't have any proof against her. Now I get it.)"

Then he came near still kneeling Sushen and lifted him gently. Then he softly whispered in his ears "Ap Jake Sulochana ko yeah bataiye ki apne apna karya Kar diya. Baki hampe chor dijiye. (Go and tell Sulochana that you have finished your task. And leave everything on me.)" Then he added in confidence "Is Dewar ke rehte hamara Bhabi maa ko koi chun bhi nahin payega. (Till this brother-in-law is alive, none can dare to touch my sister-in-law. I promise.)"

Banasen looked at him in shock. He looked fierce. He felt grateful to this boy. Now he understood why he was Senapati of Anga!!!
.....................

At Royal Garden of Anga:

A girl of sixteen was crying constantly. Her heart was breaking up in pieces. She was blamed by all. For the illness of her elder sister Padmavati. She had an urge to meet her. But none had been giving her any opportunity to see her sister. In Sumedha's presence she several times tiptoed into the room just to steal the glance of her elder sister. But till yesterday her mother-in-law had banished her entry into the room. Even Medha felt quite helpless to disobey her command. In this household all obeyed her. She was Devi Supriya herself.