Chapter 27: Supriya-Karna soul connection!!!

Start from the beginning

 Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Sangini)

With a sigh she took the flowers and tried to make a Garland. She wanted to make one for her idol. With lotus and Lily petals. She loved Lily while lotus was favorite of her husband. She knew Karna's choice. However she was so engrossed in thinking that the sui or needle poked into her left palm and blood came out instantly. She put the palm into her mouth to stop the blood.

One man was sitting upright in his own throne. He was in his royal court to decide some crucial matter. About his state. All of a sudden he felt that his thumb of left hand touched to any sharp object. Something pierced into his flesh. He lifted his thumb. It was a small red dot in it!! He narrowed his eyes to it. It was blood!! How came it happen?!! There was no such sharp needle like object in his throne if he was not Wrong!! Then?!! His brain seemed clouded in confusion. He was truly clueless of everything happening around him nowadays. He was none but Karna himself whose soul was so entangled with Supriya that every single pain she had endure, he had to feel to.

 He was none but Karna himself whose soul was so entangled with Supriya that every single pain she had endure, he had to feel to

                    Anga Raj Karna

He looked at the direction of sky and asked his God "Yeah sab kya hain, Madhava?!! (What is this, O Lord Krishna?!!)" He seemed confused.

"Kuch samandh hamara soch se pade hain, Bade Bhaiya. Apki aur Bhabi Supriya ka samandh ek Bhakt aur us ke Bhagwan ke hain. Bhakt ka har dukh uske Bhagwan ko sahan karna padta hi hain. (There is some kind of relationship that is beyond our own imagination. Your and sister-in-law Supriya's relation is that of a deity and his devotee. Whenever a devotee is in pain, Her God has to endure it too. It is natural, elder brother.)" The loud and clear voice of his God rang in his eardrum.

In the meantime Supriya had already finished her Garland and put it on the clay idol made by herself. She left her own at Kalinga. But being a master sculptor she made another one in her wedding night. When she was waiting for him. She put the Garland around its neck and stared at it with pleasant look in her face. She was now happy to give him a Garland. From far!! She did not know what a miracle was going on with her God just now!!

He was thinking deep about this when a similar Garland (with pink lotus and white Lilly petals) was given to him too. With a jolt he lifted his eyes and saw his Prime Minister Sounak had put it in his own neck.