Chapter 21: Bhanumati's Condition to unite Karna-Supriya

Start from the beginning

He sharply turned around and saw that the lifeless doll, who was sitting till now quitely beside him, had been seen coming down from the chariot. All by herself. With ease.

The girl came down from the chair and came near Padma. With long yet proud strides. She became silent after the reply. Once again.

    Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Wife)

Padma smiled brightly at her and ran to her. By welcoming her she gave the plate to her main Maid Sulochana. Then she hugged Supriya tightly. As if she was waiting for ages. To meet her.

Supriya also hugged her tightly too. She looked at the direction of Karna and cried aloud. For the first time in her young life she realized that she was now Far away from her own state. Her motherland. Her Kalinga.

"Mujhe apne Dasi bana lena. (Make me your servent.)" Supriya whispered in Padma's ears.

Padma smiled naughtily and replied "Ha tujhe unki [Pointing to Karna] Dasi banaugi. (Yes, I will make you his Dasi or wife.)"

Supriya looked at her face. In awe!! She was just like she thought of her!! Pure!! Gentle!! Full of love and selfless devotion!! She was just like her own Goddess!! She vowed to herself never to separate her from her love of life!! She knew what Karna was to Padma!! Alas!! She did not know that she had to pay heavily for her this naive yet pure vow!! In her own marital life!!!
Padma wiped her tears and pecked get forehead softly. With adoration. She felt as if she got a baby sister. Of her own.

In this way, two Karna Sanginis that day welcomed each other. They took nothing from each other except one promise of endless love and lifelong Bond of sincerity and devotion. To both of them. Padma welcomed Su wholeheartedly. So also Supriya. Very soon this foolish Supriya was going to sacrifice her everything. For Padma.
..........................

At the Royal Room of Anga:

"Yeah sab kya hain, Dewarji?!! Apne ek kanya ko uski ichha ke birudhha Jake apaharan kar laye!!! Tanik bhi yeah nahin socha ki uski Komal man pe kiya bitega!! (What is this, brother-in-law?!! Why do you kidnap a girl against her wish?!! Don't you ever think that it will hurt her feelings?!!)"

Padmavati scolded Prince Duryi or Duryodhan who astonishingly was seen to hear her scoldings. With a pleasant smile on face. He loved to be scolded by her!! His sister-in-law!!! Padma's magnetic personality was accepted to her all brother-in-laws. From Duryodhan to Yuddhisthir.