Chapter 11: Supriya's Devotion on Karna

En başından başla

He sat down on her feet and touched her feet. With both of his hands.

The old woman opened her eyes too wide. She was in shock!!! The King was touching her feet!! He was now calling her as Mata or mother!! Was it a dream or something!!! Her eyes now moister with tears. Till the death of her only son, Binayak, none had ever called her as a mother!!! Left apart someone from a royalty!!!

"Ayusman vab (have a very long life), Putra."

She ran her hand through his hair. He smiled at her. By pressing his lips together. It was his signature style of smiling. He never liked to smile by showing his teeth. He did not know that the Garland he was seen wearing just now was an exact replica of that garland that Supriya had given to his clay idol!!! He had no idea that there was a girl in this whole world who was his big devotee like this!!! He had even received the Garland at the same time she had given it to his idol!! Indeed what a strange coincidence!!! Karna was worshipped by Supriya yet he remained ignorant of her!!!

He looked at Stone else who was now sitting proudly. In her throne. Her beauty enhanced when he looked at her. Her lotus shaped eyes met with his own doe shaped brown orbs. She smiled at him. Proudly. She seemed always proud of her husband. Karna.

  Devi Padmavati (1st Karna Wife)

She then slowly looked at the sky and thanked her Gods. For giving her the opportunity to be his wife. Her smile had faltered a bit. She knew that he had to marry twice more. She had received a clairvoyance or Daibya Bani. She was prepared to welcome her sisters.

He, in the meantime, got up and tried to help the old woman to sit in a row. The row of the royalty. His minister Shounak had intervened.

"Maharajah, yeah toh sut hain. (O King, she is a Sut woman. A low class.)
He meekly replied to his King.

His King sharply turned around and answered his proudly "Aur Main bhi. (And me too.)"

His mister Shounak stopped talking abruptly

His mister Shounak stopped talking abruptly. He knew how much his king loathed the class system!!! It was not his nature too to differentiate people on the basis of her or his caste. He was an old sanely man. He did not even marry. He loved to stay alone. In his long life he had seen many Kings. Some were proud and misjudged like Prince Duryodhan. Some were calm and regal in nature like Yuddhisthir. But in his mind he knew that his King was different from all!! His positive aura was something that even his foe would be comfortable with him!!!

 But in his mind he knew that his King was different from all!! His positive aura was something that even his foe would be comfortable with him!!!

Prince Minister Shounak

........................

At Kalinga Palace once again:

The same girl was now smiling at her mind. She had imagined his God was sitting in his throne along with his wife. She had no qualm with his being married. She was just her Servant or Dasi. A Maid. A devotee. Like Mira was of her Shyam. She was not Radha. Radha of her God was her younger sister Uruvi who questioned him, cursed him, quarreled with him yet perished with him at the end.

A single name escaped her lips

K. A. R. N. A.

She blushed hard. She loved to see her deity from far. She wanted him to be happy. In his life. She had devoted her young life in his feet and decided to remain virgin till end. She would not marry anyone!! Her heart was full of him!! Only him!!!

She gave a lotus flower to the feet of her idol. Then she with a jolt took her right palm back. She felt as if she had touched someone!!

In the meantime, a single lotus flower fell off his feet. He looked at it. He was truly surprised!!! Where did it came from!! He tilted his head at left and then at right. But none seen there!! His wife Padmavati and son Vrishasen were sitting on their respective seats!! He narrowed his eyes to surprise!! Why did he felt like he had been just now touched by somebody!! A soft feminine touch!!! And a fragrance of Lily flower came in his nose!!! He did not know that it was the favorite flower of his biggest devotee Supriya!! She lookeed like it too!! Pure!! Meek!! Shy!! Innocent!!!

Both of them sighed at the same time. They did not understand what was going on with them!!! They did not know that their meeting was now had been planned by destiny herself!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When will Karna meet with Supriya? How will they recognize each other as none has meet face to face in long time? What is in their destiny? Love or separation? The answers are in the upcoming episodes. Enjoy.

************************************