Part 25: Chloe's Point of View

I was really upset that I couldn't dance for a whole month, but I was more upset that I wasn't in this group dance.

The Selection is my absolute favourite book. I like America because she is a lot like me. She sings, dances, and plays many musical instruments.

I was really excited that Mackenzie was playing Celeste. Celeste is the meanest girl in the book, I told her she should just act like Maddie. Celeste does anything to get her way, and so does Maddie.

I was a little surprised when Kenzie laughed so hard. After all, Maddie was her older sister. But, she really was mean to her and all the other girls.

I was also surprised she laughed because earlier that week, Maddie had a panic attack at the courtroom when her mom and Ms. Abby were arrested.

I wonder if Kenzie, secretly still loves Maddie, even with the smallest bit of her heart. Like I said before, Maddie was her older sister.

This week, I'm going to be stuck in my house. All week long I just going to do schoolwork online and fooling around on my laptop. 

My mum took off work for the next month.  She owns a gym franchise, and since she's the owner it wasn't that hard to be able to take off a whole month.

Clara insisted that she didn't go to school so that she could take care of me, but my mum just giggled it off and told her no.  Clara replied, "But I want to make sure that my Chlobird is okay." 

That time, I laughed.  "Trust me Clara, I'll be fine.  You need to go to school."  I said.

It was May, which meant that the school year was almost over.  Clara and I only really had 2 weeks left, and I would be missing them both. 

I actually really like going to school, I get to see all of my friends and the last 2 weeks are really just hanging out in all of your classes. I'm really bummed I'm going to miss it, but I don't want to go to school in a wheelchair and a full body cast.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been really busy with summer jobs and swim. I'll try to update more often, but please check out my other story "Party Entertainment". I've been working really hard on it and would like to know what you think!