"You were so amazing, I loved it, I love you." I say when I have the chance.

"Thank you baby, I wish you were in the crowd. I wish I could see your pretty face."

"Next time. Now you have to change. We have to go back to the hotel." He nods and he rushes to his changing room. I stay behind chatting with NyOh and Pauli. I'm glad he is surrounded by good people.

Another 30 minutes pass and Harry comes out with wet hair and a pair of pleasing sweats. A pleasing sweatshirt on his hand as well as a cap. "We can leave together, but you have to be disguised." He explains and I nod. I wear the hoodie and the cup and I open my phone to see myself.

"Let's take a selfie." I say and he shakes his head but smiles nonetheless. "I wish I could post it."

"Would you post about me?" He asks all seriously while he takes my hand and we walk towards the car. We don't say goodnight to the other two because we'll see them at the hotel for a drink.

"Of course. I want to show you off darling, I mean look at you. You are so gorgeous. When I'm ready, I am going to let anyone know that this boy is mine."

We are outside the door, he looks around him and then he kisses my lips softly. "No other girlfriend of mine wanted to post about me online." He says, "I mean I'm very private myself because I know how messy it can get." He opens the car door and I keep my head to the ground because you never know who is watching. He's Harry Styles after all.

When we are inside the car, I speak. "It gets messy everytime I show up in public, I know I can handle everything." I laugh but we both know that it is true.

"God, I love you."

-

Harry Styles has a new affair and we know all the hot secrets behind the photos

Harry Styles had been seen kissing a young woman yesterday night after his first show of his Australian tour. The 29 years old popstar hasn't been seen with a woman in a long time since his break up with Lana James but he has FINALLY moved on.

They were dressed the same but the woman seems too educated on his lifestyle to let us know her identity. We talked with a member of his crew and they told us that the woman is someone knew, someone the world doesn't know and it seems like a one night thing.

You don't have to worry harries, Harry Styles is still single.

Read more:

Where the hell have you been, Alice Knightley? Alice Knightly seen on the airport coming home from Italy

Fineas: He talks about being on tour with his sister and when he is getting married.

"God, they are unstoppable." Harry says as he reads the article Cara sent us. I left Australia yesterday and I've been papped two times already. Multiple articles where they are wondering where I've been and with whom but this one is the best. We know that they tried to communicate with Pauli and Pauli, being Pauli, gave them all the wrong information.

"They know better H." I say ironically.

"What are you doing, my darling girl?"

"Oh, nothing special. I made some cookies and they are amazing. Your mother's marmalade is so tasty."

"Oh, I have her send you another vase."

-

Last day of Love On Tour and everybody is emotional. The play ended last week and the next day I took the first plane and came straight to Harry. He was so sad that he missed the final night but I assured him that it was something special because the play is going to be in theatres next season too. He watched it so many times that I'm sure he can recite all the dialogues now.