5.Couple

— Axel POV

I woke up and Byron was sleeping in my bed, i felt like he's my one and only happiness, he was the most perfect men in the world, i had kind of obsession about him, that's not my problem that he is so perfect that i got obsession...i stand up from bed and kissed Byron forehead, he was so cute when he was sleeping, i go to bathroom and brush my teeth (every morning i luziali woke up at ziwen oclock and brush my tizz 🤓☝) I was looking at the mirror then i saw a blonde long hair boy with red eyes standing behind me, he smiled to me  and hugged me from back — You're so pretty — He said while looking at me in the mirror — You're so pretty too, you're like a angel — i turned around to see him, his hair wad messy but he still looked like the prettiest men alive, blondie hugged me as tight as he can, and i hugged him back, i wanted to say to everybody that we are couple, but i know Byron isn't ready. Is he? — Darling?? Are you ready to say to our friends that we are couple? — i looked at him with smile — Yes. Yes i am but only to close friends, like shawn or Hera. — he smiled back then kissed me, i love kissing him i fell like in another world.

— Byron POV

I love Axel but...i know him only for 2 days i don't think it's safe, i don't know if he is safe, i don't know what kind of person he is. I love him, i want to be with him but it can be also a big mistake for me and him...I love looking at his siren red eyes, i love absolutely EVERYTHING about him, he's like the prettiest and most perfect men alive.
But there was a one little problem that he doesn't know about. Our schools HATE themselves, it's because Zeus won Football zone, it's a football games when schools across Japan they compete against each other, e.g. Royal academy vs kirkwood, if krikwood wins against academy, kirkwood goes to the semi-final where 4 squads end up, last year we played against magic high school, we won by getting to the final where we played against raimon, we won and became the best team in Japan. Axel doesn't know about it because he didn't play on Raimon's team then, Raimon has hated us ever since, no wonder we scored them 9 goals to 0, not my problem, we're just good at football and that's all, and they have a problem.
I talked with Axel for 2 hours and i went home and took the outfit of Zeus to play football, then went to practice with my team, we had fun as always, because we love football.
My team saw that as a capitan i wasn't doing great and my game was bad. — Hey Byron what is going on, you're not doing well i see this — Taller then me Artie asked me — nothing I just have boy problems — i said as i sit at the turf, i was so sad and my whole team hugged me and they ask me what is going on — So recently i meet a boy, he is a year older then me, he is from Raimon, Axel Blaze, and i fall in love with him and after 2 days we become couple, i don't know if i should trust him. I don't know what he is up to..what if he is a i don't know someone from the dark side of football and he tries to stalk me?? What if he is a bad guy?... — my head for the whole day was covered in minds like this...i was completely alone with this, because who i had?? My mom? I know she loves me but i don't think she will understand it, it's boy problems and i know she never had this because she is a lesbian, I'm too young to have boy problems, I'm too young to cry over a boy, but i love him and- a notification from my phone stopped my overthink, i grab my phone from a pocket and saw the message, it was from Axel.

Axel ❤ -
Hi darling, wanna go out tommorow after school??

Byron ❤‍🩹 -
Hii <3 i honestly don't know... It would be fun but these days are hard, i have a lot of exams and it's stressing me out:// but you can meet me in my house and you will teach me something for my exams, because it's too hardd 😩

Axel ❤ -
Owww:(( i will go to your house, tommorow after school and we will learn together, ily <33

I liked the message and lay down my bed. It was a hard day. Goodnight Axel hope u are thinking of me..

______________________________________

Hii!! Sorry for short and poor chapter but I'm sick and i don't fell well, i don't have energy too ❤