As the container she was in breaks open revealing Kendo in her rider form, Kagura drops the binoculars on the ground. Ochaco tilts her head and raises an eyebrow. "Hey Komuro-kun, is she a kamen rider?" Bringing the point of view back to Kendo and Kaminari, the electric quirk user discharges all of his electricity towards Kendo. At the last second, Kendo lifts her vistamp upwards to start her finisher. She jumps forward in the air with what appears to be a blue snake coiling itself on Kendo's right arm and lands a Superman punch.

Cobra! Liberal Smash!

Kaminari lands on the floor with saliva drooling down his mouth and his nose bleeding from the punch Kendo landed. Midnight declares Kendo the winner to which the class 1-b president waves around the crowd before removing her vistamp off her belt. Kagura was closely paying attention to her, others couldn't see it but our protagonist noticed that she was look down and laughing as if she was interacting with someone. "That's Kamen Rider Jeanne, she's pretty strong, too strong..." Ochaco was about to say something until Kirishima butted in, "but that means you can use your driver then right?" Kagura kept quiet for a second before getting up. "I'll be back in a bit, lemme know how the other fights go!"

Our protagonist walks in the locker room to grab his belt and the rising hopper key, no point in grabbing biting shark knowing that it'll be useless on land. Before he closes his locker, he heard the door open. He peaked over his locker door to see Aruto looking for him. "Oh there you are Komuro, I wanted to congratulate you for your win against that brainwashing guy." Kagura smiles before closing the locker. "Yeah thanks to Ojiro letting me know about how that guy's quirk works, it was pretty obvious he didn't know how to fight back." The both chuckled for a bit before going silent. "I guess you're gonna be fighting that girl, who would've thought she was a kamen rider as well?" Kagura looked down and sighed, still worried about what sort of strategy he has to come up with. "I'm not really sure how I'll beat her, there may be a chance that she can keep up with rising hopper's speed. Even if I supercharge with one for all, it may not be enough."

Sighing, Aruto decided to pull something out of his coat pocket and hands it to Kagura. "Well if that's the case, I was going to give this to you after the tournament but this calls for an emergency." Kagura looked up to see Aurto handing him a new Progrise key, it was red with a tiger emblem in the front. "Flaming tiger?!" Kagura yelled out in excitement. "Yep, this will definitely give you an edge in the fight." Next thing you know some music started playing in the background while the president of Hiden Intelligence starts walking around. "With flaming tiger, you're really gonna turn up the heat in this battle! Now that's...a show by Aruto!" He finishes off with pointy at Kagura with a smile on his face. Kagura on the other hand had a dead pan look on his face. "That was awful Mr. Hiden."

The rest of the rounds went pretty odd. Hatsume dragged her fight with Lida for almost an hour with her only showing off her babies to companies. Ashido landed an uppercut to Aoyama that knocked him out. Yaoyorozu lost against Tokoyami by pushing her out without her noticing. Now it was time to see Kirishima vs his steel copy Tetsutetsu. Both contestants walk to the arena while Present Mic announces them. While Kagura was getting back to his seat because he wanted to grab a juice pouch after the last fight, Tetsutetsu takes out a small bottle from his pocket and shaking it a few times. "So what did I miss?" Kagura asks while taking a seat next to Ochaco. "Well we now know that you and that other girl are not the only kamen riders here." Kagura raised an eyebrow and looks down to see kirishima's steel copy take out a small mechanical dragon that forms itself as a bottle slot. Midnight snaps her whip and starts the fight. Kirishima harden up his upper body while Tetsutetsu pushes the bottle into the dragon's slot and puts the dragon onto his belt.

Wake up! Cross-Z Dragon!

Tetsutetsu then cranks the lever fast while tubes and start forming the rider suit. Kagura on the other hand swallowed his saliva and prayed that Kirishima could beat him.

Are you ready?

"Henshin!" The steel skin user puts up a boxer's stance while the suit clamps together with him, extra dragon armor attached to his shoulder and formed his mask.

Wake up burning! Get Cross-Z Dragon! Yeah!

"Okay that suit looks really manly!" Kirishima yells out in excitement

"Okay that suit looks really manly!" Kirishima yells out in excitement. He rushes towards Tetsutetsu and throws a right punch to which Tetsutetsu parries away with his left hand and lands a right kick to the red head's stomach. The rider goes for a left hook to the stomach then lands a left uppercut. The two back away before putting up there fists. Tetsutetsu decided to break the ice and spoke first. "It was kind of annoying that Present Mic Sensei kept going on about how we're the same." Tetsutetsu raises his right arm and points at Kirishima. "I'm about to show what separates you and me." He uses his thumb and points at himself. "Between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, Kamen Rider Cross-Z." The two start exchanging punches, Kirishima landing a left punch to Tetsutetsu's chest but the rider takes the punch and throws a right punch to the face and left kick to the body. The crowd cheering as this fight reminded them of a boxing match between two sluggers. Tetsutetsu throws multiple punches that were glowing with blue flames to Kirishima, who couldn't land a finger to the kamen rider. Kirishima tried to throw a haymaker but Tetsutetsu dodged to the right and lands a left punch to Kirishima's chin and throws a right side kick to the body, sending him tumbling backwards.

The crowd cheers some more since this fight was the most exciting to watch, it was essentially an old fashion fist fight. Tetsutetsu starts cranking the lever of his belt as a jingle commences. Kirishima getting up, he tries to get Tetsutetsu off his game, something he's never done. "For some copycat of Komuro-bro, you haven't even cracked through my quirk." Tetsutetsu stops cranking as he started glowing. "I don't need to break your quirk to win this fight."

Ready? Go! Dragonic Finish!

Suddenly a blue and orange energy Chinese dragon flies behind Tetsutetsu, then he jumps up as the dragon breathes fire, sending the rider towards Kirishima at high speeds, delivering a flying blue energy covered roundhouse kick to Kirishima who tried to block the attack. The result, Kirishima gets sent flying backwards to the cement wall, destroying it in the process. Midnight immediately stops the fight and declares Tetsutetsu the winner via out of bounds. As the crowd cheers for both the fighter's efforts, Tetsutetsu looks up at Kagura while removing the bottle off his belt. They both stare at each other with determination, declaring a war, hopefully they see each other on the field.

Alright that is it for part one of this chapter, two new riders appear! Next up, Kagura Komuro, Kamen Rider Zero-One vs Itsuka Kendo, Kamen Rider Jeanne!