Chapter 53 Buy Chi Changye

Začít od začátku

"If you lose, you will get out of the commercial street from now on. You can no longer sell a pill here. If we lose, a shop here will be yours. The shop is right there. Let's see if you have the ability to take it away!"

That shop that sells elixirs does not only belong to the two of them, but is owned by many like-minded alchemists. They hire people as waiters and throw whatever elixirs they make into the shop as a way of making money for them.

Tao Yue sent a message to Tian Feirong and the little fatty to explain the origin and background of this elixir shop. After hearing this, their eyes lit up. It’s exactly what is missing. With that shop, whoever likes this small stall wants it.

"You guys wait, we will notify the alchemist behind us right away. "After Tian Feirong finished speaking, he took out a communication talisman.

After saying something to it, the communication talisman turned into a ball of spiritual light and disappeared in front of everyone. On the other side, Gu Yao, who had not left the small courtyard for several days in a row, pulled out a message early in the morning. He went to the Collection Pavilion last night to read some casual books to relax his mind. There were many travelogues and anecdotes in the Collection Pavilion. Gu Yao read them with gusto, but few other people had such books. One know, as soon as they enter the collection pavilion, they need to spend spiritual stones. Who would spend so many spiritual stones on these useless books.

"Senior brother, can you help me get the book above?" "A petite female student asked Chi Changye who was standing next to the bookshelf with a shy look.

Chi Changye's reaction was to turn around and give up his seat. The cultivator is not an ordinary person and will be able to get the books on it. She was just to strike up a conversation. Chi Changye's reaction made the female student blush with embarrassment and burst into tears. The other male students who were also in the Collection Pavilion were filled with indignation. If it weren't for the rules in the pavilion, no chatting was allowed. Then they were all going to challenge Chi Changye for a duel, and they could only condemn Chi Changye with angry eyes. Gu Yao glanced at Chi Changye, saw him approaching, and quickly glanced back at the page in his hand. At this moment, the light ball burst out, and Tian Feirong's message came. Gu Yao immediately reached in with his consciousness and heard Tian Feirong's message clearly.

Gu Yao stood up and looked at Chi Changye: "The people from Danfeng are here. "

Chi Changye put down the book in his hand: "Then let's go there. "

They must be looking for trouble, and they are targeting Gu Yao, so Gu Yao has to come forward.

"Okay." Gu Yao put the book back on the bookshelf and walked out side by side with Chi Changye. Seeing that Chi Changye didn't even look at him, the female student behind him stomped her feet in anger.

After leaving the Collection Pavilion, Gu Yao looked straight ahead. Not long after, someone passed by them. Gu Yao was secretly annoyed that she was here again. Sure enough, another female student came and winked at Chi Changye. She had met several of them on the way here, including one who had accosted Chi Changye under various names in the Collection Pavilion.
Gu Yao actually knew what was going on. The battle with the Crazy Snake Gang quickly made Chi Changye famous in the outer courtyard. Coupled with his outstanding appearance and temperament, even if his identity as a follower did not change, he was also very popular among female students. These female students are trying their best to take Chi Changye away from him.

"Hey, Mr. Gu, stop for me!"

A man stepped on a flying magic weapon and rushed in front of the two of them, followed by a man and a woman. The female student who jumped off the magic weapon in front had a good appearance and was even more... The robes and magic weapons are surrounded by spiritual light, which shows that this female student is a wealthy person, the kind who is not short of spiritual stones. The men and women behind her were very respectful to the female student. They were a few steps behind. They were obviously her maids and followers.