Chapter 14 Slightly Finally

Start from the beginning

Faith let it sink in on that new news. It took maybe a minute of just standing there thinking over things before she looks back up to Clint and smiles at him. “Thank you for telling me,” she beams out to him.

She wants so badly to know if it was true, but what she also wants is to continue on with what they were doing before. The reason why she was exposed to him.

She looks back at him and leans up on her toes and kisses him on the lips softly.

Clint kisses her back and smiles into the kiss. He moves his left hand to the back of her head and his right hand goes to her lower back. Faith wraps her arms around his neck and gets even closer to him.

She pulls away from the kiss slightly and looks him in the eyes, “Can we continue now?” she asks. She bites her lip again and quickly; he stops her again. “Sorry, thank you.”

Clint pecks her lip again, “It's ok, and if you want to continue, I want to continue” he says truthfully to her again. If she was done, he was done. He wasn't going to push her to fulfill what he needs right now because he needs it.

Luckily for him though, she wants to continue really bad.

He gives her soft kisses to her neck, tickling her skin causing her to giggle and squirm away from him.

“That tickles,” she said between giggles. “And I want to continue” she said as she got back onto her bed, “Are you going to join me?” she asks, patting the spot beside her.

She squeezes her legs shut and squirms because of the feeling that overcomes her down there.

Clint smirks at her. His eyes move from her eyes to between her legs, “Of course beautiful” he said. He felt out of breath when he stared at her. The way she looks and moves were really making it hard to think straight.

He gets onto the bed and on top of her. The two didn't waste any time to start kissing again. Clint didn't waste any time to start roaming his hands around her body, feeling everything he had wanted to touch on her. He felt like he was in heaven.

Faith fingers ran through his hair, scratching his scalp and tugging at his hair. Her body squirms under his bigger frame.

Clint's right hand goes between their bodies and goes straight to her thighs and pushes them away from each other exposing her drenched pussy.

He places his left leg between her legs to keep her from closing them shut from him.

Faith whimpers when she feels the air hit her drenched pussy, it causes her to jolt and try to shut her legs but she couldn't. She whimpers when she feels uncomfortable down there. She wasn't uncomfortable, but down there was on fire.

She whimpers out and pulls away from the makeout to catch some air. Clint didn't stop to catch his breath, he kept trailing sloppy wet kisses down her chin to her neck and chest, kissing every spot of her hot flushed skin.

“This feels so good,” she whimpers.

Clint smirks and looks up to her, “but please touch me down there” she begs out. She jolts her hip off the mattress when she feels his hand down there onto her hot wet pussy.

His thumbs go straight to her clit making her jolt her hips up even more. She gasps and digs her fingers in the back of his neck. This was such a new feeling to her. It was an overwhelming and pleasing feeling.

She doesn't want him to stop.

He won't.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.