Ziva nodded in agreement, "Right? No makeup a'nun and she still be looking cute as hell. Just earring's will do it fa' her."

Alabama blushed, "Thank you guys. But y'all are sexy as fuck too. Y'all the ones wit' the boyfriends—not me."

At this, Anya looked over to Ziva with a questioning look on her face, "No wayyy, you done got a man and you wasn't plannin' on tellin' me."

"Ya Ya, it's nothin, trust me. He's too childish for anything more than kissin'. Can't even fuck. Jus' kiss. But at the same time I think I need luh him and I want to marry him."

Alabama let out a laugh, "That's not right. If he knows you got a rotation of six men he ain' gon' want anything."

"I said I think I love him, not that I was stupid. Why would I drop all of them jus' fa' his lame ass."

Anya did a weary smile, "Girl who is it? I kno' them?"

Ziva mugged her bowl that had the side salad in it as if it was the man she was talking about, "It's Adonis' stupid, lame ass friend."

Anya laughed, "You fuckin' wit' Kenny? I mean he's cute, I'd drop for him."

Alabama let out a chuckle before Ziva cut in, "No. It's Kofi's lemur ass." At this, Anya's mouth formed a 'O', before she slightly nodded and continued to eat her food.

While Anya was eating, Ziva looked at Alabama from across the table and squinted her eyes at her, "Bama I know you know, what I know."

Alabama twisted her face up at her, "Girl, what? You just used the same word— like, three times in two seconds."

Ziva smiled, "Kenny went around sayin' that you was wit' Duke the night that we was at the club."

Anya gasped in excitement while Alabama shrugged, "We ran into each other. That's it. Then he showed me back to where our section was 'cause I was lost, as fuck. Then Kenny's big headed ass came and took me away."

Anya smiled, "I told you that you'd see him again, so what happened? You get his number?"

After Anya asked her questions, Ziva started hers, "Y'know he own that club, right? Ya' new suga daddy?"

Alabama was going to answer, until the waiter came back and put the bill on the table. Alabama picked it up first so she can see how much it was, $362.39. She shrugged, before placing it back down for the next person to pick it up.

It was normal for their bills to look like that—college students or not. They were best friends with three A-list rappers, that always paid for their meals. Whether or not the girls had the money to pay, one of them always gave them a band or two before they went out to eat, or they Zelled them the money.

Anya was on her phone texting someone as Alabama turned to her left to get inside her purse to get her phone out, before Anya cut in.

"Don't y'all go reachin' in your purses. My new man said he wanted to pay fa' us." She said with a smile on her face and her tongue between her rows of teeth and a happy shrug.

Ziva turned to look at her, with an open mouth, "Oh so you're the one wit' a man and you ain' want to tell me?"

"It's a lil new thing. He's gon' be here in a minute, y'all." She smiled as she turned around to face the entrance of the restaurant.

She gasped, "Y'all here he come!" She gushed as she quickly patted down her middle part to get rid of any fly-aways then she quickly got into her Chanel purse and got out her Dior lip oil before she quickly swiped it against her lips before she rubbed her lips together quickly.

As the man walked up to the table she shrieked in excitement, "Hey, bae!" As she jumped up from the booth and wrapped her arms around his neck as his went around her waist.

He smiled down at her before kissing her lips, "Wassup, Aijah. You coo'? Nobody fuckin' whitchu', huh?" He questioned, referring to her by her middle name.

She smiled up at him, pecking his lips once more, "I'm cool." She turned back to the table to face the two girls, that were pretending to be looking out the window they were seated by.

"Guys, this is Davo, aka my man. Aka my suga daddy. Aka husband fa' life." She smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders from behind.

He looked up at the two, slightly nodding his head and bringing his hand up in a greeting, "Wassup."

Alabama and Ziva smiled at him for a greeting, mumbling quick 'Hi's' before Anya laughed at the awkwardness between the three. She turned back around and continued to talk to him.

Alabama looked up at the man—Davo, and took in the Cuban links around his neck and wrists. She took in his outfit and saw the Dior dunks on his feet, telling her that he had money.

"Come out to tha' car when you done. I'ma be waitin' fa' you." He said as he leaned down and pecked her lips three more times.

"Okay." She smiled, "You gon' turn my seat on for me, bae? I'ma be out in a couple minutes."

He nodded slightly before he gave her another kiss on the forehead, "It's already on fa' you, mama."

She sighed in content with the smile still on her lips, "You're so good to me. Let me pay real quick and I'll be out."

He handed her the bouquet of flowers that had been in his occupied hand, then handing her three bands of five thousand to pay for the bill.

Davo pecked her cheek one more time before he turned around and made his way to the front of the restaurant, to go back to his car. Once he was out of sight, Anya turned back around with a Koolaid smile on her face and sat back down in her spot on the booth.

Alabama stared at her, "Wow."

Anya nodded, "Yeah—I told you he was good to me."

"That's a lottt of money, and flowers." Ziva laughed, as she stared at the bouquet of flowers and the fifteen thousand dollars that she set out on the table.

Alabama took their empty plates and scraped all of the leftover food onto one plate to put on top of the pile of plates. She picked up the straw wrappers and used napkins and set them on the plate at the top as well.

Once Alabama was done organizing everything, Anya opened the bill booklet and put in ten one-hundreds for the three hundred dollar bill, six-hundred and thirty dollars for a tip.

Anya put the extra two bands into her purse, "Let's go shopping tomorrow!" She gasped, bringing her hands together excitedly before she brought her flowers up to her nose to smell them, "And my man, thank you to my mann."

"