WHAT-IF the gods took Y/N in? (1)

Start from the beginning

【ⴵ】

Bekiro: I Bekiro, Shall send you back into the depths from which you came! [He raises his hand into the air] I summon the Divine Blade! [There was a flash of light that crashed into his palm as it formed a blade] You shall fall before my might!

One of the goddesses groan in annoyance at Bekiros dramatic nature

Vlora: Stop being so dramatic! Just get this fight over with! [Scoffs] We don't have time for this anyway!

Deiogus: Bekiro, don't underestimate your opponent. We have no idea what he's capable of.

Bekiro arrogant as always just scoffed at Deiogus' words.

Bekiro: Heh, I already sensed his energy, and there is no way he can even lay a scratch on me! His power is like a child's compared to mine.

Saiyan
God: [He clenches his fists and instantly dashes at Bekiro throwing a punch] GRAHHHHH!!!

The Saiyan did the only thing he knew how to and acted upon his instinct throwing a punch which Bekiro easily blocks with his sword. Bekiro didn't move an inch. The potential the Saiyan had was simply just that.. Potential.

Bekiro: [Chuckles] Was that supposed to h̷̢̡̯̦̭̱͖͚̜̫͉͚̏͆͐̓͐͂̃̍͐̒̎̈̚̕ͅư̸̝͕̞̥̙͖̳̲̻͉͙̭̈́̍̎̂̃̊̔̆͗͌̄̆͘͠r̷̡̧̙̤͍̹̲̤̞̗͍̻͋̑̏̓̐̋̿̍̔͑̂̓͜t̸̛̛͍̜̫͚͙͕̠͓̓͑͐̈́́̿̊̇ ̷̛̱̬̠̙̩͉͖̺̫̥̠͊͐͑̒m̵̡͇͈̤̘͕̰̼̜̟̝̻̠̾͑̃̈͘͠͝e̶̡̧̨̩͕͖͙̗̳͓͇̎̑́͋?

【┘】𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔 𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓖【┘】

This time.. this time is different... Somethings wrong. This time Deiogus' wanted to try a more peaceful approach when dealing with the Saiyan. He had a feeling that maintaining peace through showing kindness, compassion, and mercy would be the way of the future. This creature was still new to this world and children are usually products of their environment.

Deiogus then sent a chop to the Saiyan's neck. The eyes of the Saiyan god slowly shut as he crashed into the ground, unconscious. Deiogus prepared his thoughts readying an excuse to keep the creature alive.

Bekiro: [He looked upset as he glared at Deiogus.] Why did you step in?! I had it under control.

Deiogus: Maybe you did.. maybe you didn't... perhaps violence isn't the right way to deal with this situation.

Another god known as Selina then began to speak. She looked both confused and angered by the words of Deiogus. She couldn't understand why he was protecting this beast for any reason

Selina: What? You've seen first hand the malice that creature contains within it! You saw the way it slaughtered us in the future! It's clearly destined for nothing more than chaos!

The other gods agreed with Selina. None of them saw what Deiogus saw. Deiogus simply looked down at the unconscious Saiyan before looking back at his fellow gods

Deiogus: Have you ever wondered just what the reason for it's wrath was? Perhaps if we attempt to change it's nature we can change fate.

Deiogus wished for a more peaceful approach while dealing with this situation. He couldn't explain it but he felt like this was the right path toward peace. Selina opened her mouth as if to argue once more but quickly shut it. The other gods looked unsure about this decision. They couldn't understand why Deiogus didn't just kill it now.

Another deity, Vlora spoke up with another question.

Vlora: What makes you so sure we can change it? Why take the risk of trying to change it?

Deiogus: Think about it for a second. We've come here to attempt and kill this creature without considering the reason for it's rage. Perhaps the reason it seeks to destroy us is because we attempted to destroy it. 

Vlora: Still he struck Bekiro first!