ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Neteyam rode his ikran beside his parents when suddenly loak began telling them something through their neck piece.

"Da- uh devil dog this is eagles eye over"
"Eagle eye send your traffic"
"I got eyes on some guys they look like avatars but they're in full camo carrying guns there's like six of them"
"Whats your pos?"

Loak paused and looked at his sisters and spider. He pressed on his neck piece and began speaking

"Uh we are at the old shack"
"Who's we?"
"Me kiri spider, and tuk"

Neytiri gasped and covered her mouth. Jake looked down and spoke once again.

"Son listen to me very carefully, pull back now get the hell out of there move you copy?"
"Yes sir, moving out"

Kiri stuck her tongue out at Loak, "see! I told you"

Neteyam spoke in his neck piece to his sister, "wolf, this is eel  they have tuk.kiri, spider, and loak at the old shack hurry and get there wait for us copy"

Elei, who was helping her grandmother gasped and dropped the bowl full of red crushed herbs, "copy that" she replied before getting up and taking off.

Aou'te was in a group full of other warriors when he noticed a frantic Elei running out of a tent.

He ran towards her making sure to stop in front of the girl, "what's wrong ma elei?" He asked.

Elei tried controlling her breathing, "they have my siblings at the old shack Aou'te I need to go now" she cried pushing past him.

Aou'te ran after her calling for his ikran.

They both wasted no time leaping onto their ikrans and taking off into the sky.

Neytiri slid behind a tree and make a banshee call, the kids looked around knowing their mother was near.

Kiri began mumbling words to eywa, the man holding her yanked her head back roughly, "shut up"

Shortly after he was shot in the chest by an arrow.

Quaritch crouched down avoiding any other arrows, fear filled his body when he recognized the arrow, it was the same one that killed him years ago.

"Is that you Mrs sully? I recognize your calling card!" He shouted breathing rigidly. "You and I..we got some unfinished business"

Neytiri looked around before speaking, "DEMON!! I will kill you as many times as I have to!" She spat.

Quaritch shifted as he loaded his gun, "I see you and corporal have been busy, dropped yourself a whole litter of half breeds"

A avatar aimed his gun a neytiris head from behind her, just as he was about to shoot neteyam shot an arrow through his chest.

Neteyam pulled back an arrow to shoot again but he was tackled to the ground by Elei, "nete are you okay are you hurt?" She frantically questioned while looking all over him.

Neteyam nodded, "im okay" their eyes connected and fear was evident in their body language. "I need you to run and be careful ok?" His sister told him.