Seri didn't speak for a while but she heard her deep sigh over the phone.

"Yoon Seri! Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm here at Busan... I run away from my father and my feet bring me here." Seri said.

Chan Young got shocked on what she heard.

"What!?... You run away? Waeyo? Did you and your father fight again?" She asked.

"Yes... Please don't tell him where am I if he going to ask you but I bet he didn't." Seri said.

"But can I stay with you for awhile? Until I find a new work and a place to stay?" Seri asked.

"Okay... Go to my place now, I'm just here at my work. I'll text you my password." Chan Young said.

"Can you pick me up here? You know... My savings is limited. I didn't bring my car and my credit cards..." Seri said.

Chan Young felt pity for her friend. She knows that it will be hard for her because her life is like a princess and all of the sudden becomes what she is right now.

"Arasso... I'll call Seo woo to pick you up just text him your location." Chan Young said.

She saw her boss is coming walking towards to her direction.

"Seri... I'll call you later, my boss is already here... Take care... Bye." She said and she immediately end their phone call.

Chan Young is Ri Jeong Hyeok secretary for almost three years. "Annyeong Haseyo, Vice Chairman Ri..." She greeted him warmly with a smile. Jeong Hyeok smile at him, "Annyeong Haseyo Ms. Jeong." He replied before he went inside together with Jun Jae.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri open the door and see Seo Woo standing infront of it. "Yah! Why you need to do this?" He said. Seri let out an awkward smile. "Come in..." She said and lead Seo Woo to get inside her suite. Seri seated on the side of the bed and continue to blow dry her hair. "Why you need to run away from your home? It's dangerous..." Seo Woo said as he seated on the chair in front of her. "I just need to..." She said. Seo woo look at her and Seri turned off the blower. "My father want me to get married this year to someone I didn't know and I didn't love." She said with a sadness on heer voice. Seo woo got shocked. "We had a fight and he's decision is final... So I have no choice to run away from him.  I didn't want to get married to someone I didn't love." She said. Seo Woo felt her sadness and pain through her voice. "Why you didn't call me?" He asked. Seri look at him then she smile. "I don't know... And I don't know how I ended up here in Busan. I just want to stay away from my father last night. That's all I think." She said. Seo woo let out a deep sigh. "Seri... But this wrong... Your father might worry about you this time.." He said. "No... He's not... I know him... The company is important than on his own daughter." She said. Seo Woo didn't speak and he continue to watch her doing her make ups and hairstyles.

On the other hand, Jeong Hyeok and Jun Jae still talking about Jeong Hyeok situation right now. "Did you tell it to Dan about it?" Jun Jae said. "Not yet... She's not calling me for the past few days. Maybe she's busy." Jeong Hyeok said. Jun Jae is seated on the coach while Jeong Hyeok is on his chair when Chan Young went inside to bring them coffee and biscuits. "I need to find a lady for that position Jun Jae. I need it as soon as possible..." Jeong Hyeok said. Chan Young heard it. "I'm sorry Vice Chairman Ri if I'm going to interrupt your conversation but may I know if you're looking for a female staff?" She asked. Jun Jae and Jeong Hyeok  look at her. "Oh, Yes? Is there someone you know that needed a job?" Jun Jae asked to Chan Young. "Ah, Yes... In fact she lost her job yesterday..." Chan Young said. Jeong Hyeok and Jun Jae exchange their glances. "Is she beautiful, sexy...?" Jun Jae said. Chan Young awkwardly nodded. "Waeyo?" She asked. Jun Jae laugh. "Ani I'm just looking for a secretary that's all..." Jun Jae said. Chan Young let out a small smile. "Anyway Ms. Jeong... Tell her that Jeong Hyeok want to meet her as soon as possible to discuss about the job." Jun Jae said. Chan Young look at to Jeong Hyeok. "kamsahamnida.. Vice Chairman Ri..  to tell you the truth, this is a big help for her." She said. "Same here.." Jeong Hyeok said. Chan Young look at him with puzzlement. "I mean... I'd like to help someone who needs help.." Jeong Hyeok said. Chan Young smile and bow before she left them alone.

"Yah! Maybe she's a girl you've waiting for to be your fake wife." Jun Jae whispered. "Let's see..." Jeong Hyeok said. "But for now... I need to see her if she is perfect to that role." He added.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mr. Yoon tell to all their household keepers that no one will spill out about Seri. He need to make sure that no one will knew that his daughter run away and missing right now. If the board will know it, it will have a big impact to Seri as his heiress. He also told to Ms. Song to look for his daughter and make sure she's safe and okay.

"Send this bouquet to the name on it." He said to his secretary. He send an apology letter with a bouquet. The letter consist that his daughter is out of the country for the meantime so they couldn't meet them and talk about the marriage.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ri is thinking if she's going to accept her grandson's revelation that he has a girlfriend or continue to push the arrange Marriage  for him. "What do you do now, Yeong Ae?" Cheon Seok said. They're on a cafe somewhere in Gangnam. "Honestly, I don't know. The girl you told me that it's a perfect match for him... Is all I want to be with him but how can I do that if there's already someone in his life?" Mrs. Ri said. " I need to see her so I can tell you if she is also fit for your grandson. If that's the case, it will never be a problem to you." Cheon Seok said. "Oh, that's right... I will held a simple dinner at my house and I'll invite his girlfriend so we can meet her." Mrs. Ri said with excitement on her face. "I'll ask Jeong Hyeok if when his girlfriend return from her out of town." She said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

"We're here.." Seo woo said. When he look at the passenger seat he saw Seri sleeping with her head rest on the window. He smile and decide not to wake up her instead he look at her closely. He let himself to enjoy this moment, to look at her like this. For him, Seri is special and she has a very special place on his heart. But everytime he try to pursue her, Seri always put a wall and trying to remind him their friendship. He try to control himself not to take advantage to her and not to kiss her. He mess her hair to wake her up. "Ugly... Wake up, we're here.." He said. Seri blink her eyes and stretch her arms upward. "I'm sorry... I fell asleep..." She said. Seo woo smile, "I'm used to it sleeping princess...." He said and went outside the car with Seri's luggage.