"Now, you do me." You sat up. "I'm trying." He scoffed, earning a laugh out of you in an instant. His brows furrowed in concentration as he applied the mask to your skin, ditching the applicator and working with his fingers to paint across your face. "This is nice, right?" You asked.

"I don't know how you do this shit all the time." You knew he would never give you the satisfaction. Eddie pulled back to examine your skin, "Like a beautiful, green, monster." He kissed you again. "Jesus Christ." You pushed him down and laid beside him, focusing your attention on the movie for the next ten minutes while your masks dried. "So what's happening?"

"See- She wants to be a dancer but her Dad-" You'd explained what happened already. "So she should dance?" He replied. "I don't recall being like this when you made me watch Halloween." You put your finger to his lips. "No- but you asked me what was happening every two seconds." You stood up to make warm towels and grab your skincare.

"I'll be back." You called in a singsong. You'd gotten your things together and came back in, pulling Eddie up you could prop yourself beneath him, his head resting in your lap. You grabbed the warm towel and began wiping the mask away, watching Eddie's eyes close in bliss. When you finished you removed your own and urged Eddie to feel his skin. "It does feel smooth."

"See!" 

You put a bit of moisturizer onto your fingers and began softly rubbing it into his skin. His eyes once again shot open with the cold feeling. "Relax." You urged once more, watching as his eyes fluttered shut again. "You do this every night?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. He felt like he could fall asleep right now, his head against your warm thighs, your delicate fingers running over every plane on his face. "Moisturize? Yes. Every morning too." You knew he'd never bothered to venture into the skincare section of any store he'd been in- he was the type of man to use a bar of soap on his entire body and somehow come out with clear skin. 

"You don't know how lucky you have it." You huffed, his skin flawless, his every pore concealed with the simplest of routines and here you'd been pumping your skin full of collagen filled products every day to combat your aging. "I feel lucky right now." He admitted making you bite the inside of your cheek. You leaned down and gave him another kiss on the lips. 

"Okay. Take your shirt off." You commanded. "Now we're talking-"

"No. I'm going to give you a massage." You replied, urging for him to follow your orders. He did as told, pulling his shirt over his head, also opting to pull his pants down his legs. "On your stomach." He flipped over, resting his head on his arm, his eyes once again closing as you'd straddled him. 

"I hope you don't do this part with your friends." 

"No- this is special to you." You pressed a kiss to his back, hearing a hum of satisfaction. You pulled some oil from your nightstand, squirting a bit directly onto his back before you'd began rubbing his shoulders. "You're tense."

"Usually am." You rolled your eyes but continued to work, your touch moving it's way down his back, rubbing and kneading at his skin as he let out a deep breath. Eddie couldn't recall the last time he felt this good, this cared for. He did the standard that was to be expected of him, shower and wash his hair- but this was something completely new and he hated to admit it but he loved it. Your hands seemed to work expertly in releasing his tension though you had no true idea what you were doing. Eddie couldn't help himself as a little groan escaped his lips. 

"How you feeling?" You asked, the strong smell of vanilla filled the room, your warm body straddled him and rubbed out his every knot. He felt like heaven. "This is my favorite part." 

"I'll have to do this more often." You couldn't help the sense of pride that washed over you, kneading over the tough spots in his back. You were sure you would do this again if only to connect the freckles across his back with your fingertips. Eddie took deep breaths from beneath you, a content smile on his lips though he wouldn't let you see it, burying his head into the pillow. 

"I don't get it- he's a complete asshole." Eddie had now been very into the movie, his hands dangling off the side of the bed as he let you work on them. "Ow-" He pulled back. "I'm just pushing your cuticles back, c'mon. Give it back." You huffed. "And yeah- he's an asshole now but he gets better." You explained, trying to be a bit gentler as you pushed his cuticles back. "Black or clear?" You asked. 

"Black." He replied without a question, redirecting his attention to the movie, his other hand buried in a bowl of popcorn. You shook the bottle with a smile, setting it down before you cleaned his nails of any dirt. "You can't tell me you're not loving this." He said nothing, a smirk making it's way onto his lips as he stared straight ahead. You worked slowly, filing, polishing, cleaning until they'd been perfect. "Give them some time- they're wet." You instructed before he'd ripped his hands away again, taking a good look at them. 

"Look at that. Great job, baby." He exclaimed, the smirk turning into a grin. "Now is usually when we talk about boyfriends." You sat beside him, watching him laugh. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. Usually I'll complain about something you did and then she'll complain about something her boyfriend did and then-"

"You shouldn't have any complaints about me. I've been your doll all night." He scoffed and began to dramatically cross his arms. "Eddie- No- Your nails." 

"If my nails weren't wet I'd be crossing my arms disapprovingly." He made sure to let you know. You couldn't help it as you examined him, his skin brighter, his nails perfect as they rested on his stomach, his attention on the movie for the majority of the night. He'd been the perfect sleepover partner. You settled in beside him, the urge to touch you overpowering though he wouldn't until his nails dried. 

You reached forward and pulled the headband off his head. "Thank you, that was fucking digging into my skull all night." 

"Thank you for being my doll tonight. I had a great time pampering you." You tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, feeling his lips graze your cheek. "I'd do anything with you. You know that." He'd pulled his lips off of your skin with an obnoxious popping noise. He brought his hands to his lips, blowing on the polish to speed this along. "Such a rush to get your nails dry. You got something to do, Munson?" You raised a brow. 

"Someone to do."

"Christ. Do you ever stop-" You'd started in a laugh.

"No."