Homecoming ❤️

Start from the beginning

" Mr.Kapoor bas aaj ke lie itna flirt bahot  hai " ,

" Main to flirt ker hi nhi raha "

" To ye kya hai phir "

" girlfriend thori pata raha hu jo flirt karunga , apni already pati-patai biwi ko apne Dil ki baat bata raha hu "

" Kuch bhi bolte hai aap ", she said giggling, her face was red by now .

" Mujhe to laga itni bdi businesswoman ho badal gai hogi but tumhara chehra to aaj bhi meri choti si tareef se tamatar ki tarah lal ho jata hai " , he told amused.

" Ye kya businesswoman-businesswomen ker rhe hai, Priya hi hu main, same masterni jo abhi bhi faltu kharcha nhi kerti ", she spoke in a irritated tone.

" don't tell me tum abhi bhi 22% intrest mai loan leti ho. ", he asked dramatically horrified.

" Mr.kapoor ek baar liya tha ab kya jindagi bhar sunaenge " , she replied whining .

" Obviously, tumne mere mana kerne ke baad bhi 22% intrest mai loan liya tha aise kaise jane du ", he said shrugging his shoulder.

She gave him a side eye before speaking, " waise pata hai maine apka automatic geyser bahot dhudha par mila hi nhi, aapko mila kya " , she asked in a serious tone, biting her inner cheeks to suppress the laugh .

" Aree yaar Priya, mujhe kya pata tarun band kerta hoga ", he whined.

Seeing him whining, the laughter broke out on her face and soon the car was filled with the sound of their heartfelt reunion .

Their laughter died down but a serene smile remained plastered on their faces. 

" Priya... Priya stop stop ", he said with urgency in his voice.

" Kya hua mr.kapoor ", she asked slowing down the car .

" Are ice cream",

Priya's eyes fell on a small ice cream stall on the side of the road .

" Mr.kapoor subah ice cream kon khata hai ", she asked annoyed.

" Main khata hu, ab chalo ", he replied making his way towards the stall.

" Bhaiya ek dark chocolate cone for madam and.... ",

" And a butterscotch cone for sir ", Priya spoke in middle .

Taking their ice cream they came to other side of the road since the beach was visible and soft music of waves hitting the shore could be heard from there .

" I am impressed, apko mera favourite ice cream flavour yaad hai ", she said taking a bite of her ice cream, the bittersweet flavour of chocolate bursting in her mouth.

" Mujhe tumhari har ek baat yaad hai ", he replied with a smile, his eyes giving verdict of his genuineness.

" Mujhe bhi ", she spoke few moments later.

Both looked at each other with love in their eyes and smile on their lips .

" Waise aap mujhe propose kab ker rhe hai ", she asked after a while .

" Huh?? What propose" , he asked confused.

" Are as per law we are separated to jab tak mujhe accha sa proposal nhi mil jata tab tak main to shaadi ke paper sign nhi ker rhi ", she spoke playfully.

" Hmm tab to aap loss main hai kyuki main to shaadi ke lie propose nhi ker rha " , he said casually wiping his hand with a tissue.

" Kyu ", she asked in a raised tone.

" Kyuki hume koi shaadi ke papers sign hi nhi kerne ", he replied.

" Aapko mujhse shaadi nhi kerni ", she asked horrified.

" Nhi " , he replied casually.

" par.... " , Her heart sank with his words.

" Already married log wapas shaadi nhi ker sakte ", he said.

" Matlab? " , She asked , her thoughts running in different directions.

" Matlab ye ki hum to already married hai to kon se papers sign kerne hai "

She calmed down a bit, " mr.kapoor agar aap bhool rhe hai to let me remind you humne divorce papers sign kie the to ....." ,

" Kisne kaha ", he cut her off in middle.

" Kisne kaha matlab kya, humne sign kiye the na ", she said confused.

" Maine to nhi kiye " ,

Her eyes widened with his revelation, " a..aap majak ker rhe hai na "

" Mere mai itni himmat hi nhi thi ki main un papers per sign karu , to maine kabhi kie hi nhi " .

Her words chocked down her throat, eyes filled with tears realising the amount of love he has for her, that even after her saying that she betrayed him, he couldn't sign the papers .

She latched onto him for a hug, hiding her face in his chest .

He wrapped his one arm around her waist securily while the other massaging her head softly.

A while later , Priya lifted her face to look at him without breaking the hug , a soft smile playing on both their faces .

He cupped her face with one hand before saying ,

Now this feels like homecoming ;

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that was it ;

How was the chapter please share your feedbacks;

I had written the whole chapter once but it wasn't upto the mark ( accha sa nhi lag rha tha )  so I deleted the entire chapter and wrote it again this way and now their will be an epilogue too ( it will also have nandani ) .

You may feel Priya bit out of her original character, but after the leap she changed , she started to express her emotions little by little.

The main plot ends here, please rate it out of 10 .

You may skip:-

I had earlier decided that after completing this story I'll write balh3 ss , plot of which was that they hadn't confessed and their 3 months contract is over, what will they do now, how will events turn but sadly I don't have time to write it since only 6 months are left for neet exam , so if any one of you wants to write about such a plot you may , or  maybe sometime later I myself will write it ( it either will have very irregular updates or maybe I'll write it after my exams i.e may )

Love & peace
                      ~ Shivangi

-----------------------------------------------------------