Chapter 5

Busy in reading the novel, she didn't noticed the hurdles in her regular way of stairs which leads to her room only to get crashed with the lean yet hard muscular body and heard the wincing sound. She pulled the book down and looked towards the person only to find it's none other than Neil Birla holding his precious izzat ... his nose.

Neil : Chhipakali tum dekh ke nahi chal sakti kya ? Meri izzat tod di tumne ... Uuuuuuuu ahhhhhhh

" Sorry ?! ", Arohi asked being taken aback by his statement, how does that possible when the book hits his ... " Meri naak, naak izzat hi hoti haina ... ", Neil immediately replied instantly as he could guess where her mind ran with the expressions ....

" Badi hi najuk izzat hain tumhari, jara si chot lagi aur tut gayi ... ", Arohi said sarcastically, after being totally irritated with the choice of his words and not to forget those weird whining sounds ...

" Badi hi beraham doctor ho tum Chhipakali, aise kon treat karta hain apne patient ko ? ", Neil ranted while rubbing his nose to ease out the pain also whining for dramatic effects. Arohi checked him out and then stated ...

" Chamkadar kabse patient hone lage bhala ? Aur vaise bhi main insaanon ki doctor hun, chamkadaron ki nahi ... ", Arohi was interrupted by the whining of him, " Uuuiii maaa ... chamma chamma ... "

Arohi : Shut up Chamkadar ...

- Arohi's Room -

Her room is filled with her aroma only which has weird comfiness even if it's boring for his liking. Sitting on her bed, being treated by her wasn't expected when he comes along with Birlas to set Abhira's alliance. He glanced towards Arohi who was so much concentrated while rubbing the ice over his nose.

" Agar tumhe bura na Lage to tumse kuch puchhu main ? ", Arohi questioned still rubbing ice on his broken nose while Neil grabbed the ice cubes and nodded in agreement unaware of the upcoming.

" Tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi ki tum abhimanyu ke bhai ho ? Tumhe to humare pahle meeting se pata tha na ki main kon hun fir bhi anjaan banne ka natak kiya ?! ", Arohi shoots her questions at Neil who was momentarily shocked to hear and before he could say anything, arohi continued.

Arohi : Oh I see, tumhe bura lag raha honga na mujhe vaise dekh kar, sympathy huyi hongi na ... Alright Mr. Neil Birla apko ab niche jana chahiye, isse pahle apke bhai apki khoj mein yaha akar mujhe firse sunane na lag jaye ... Please leave !

Neil was shocked to witnessed her mood swings. She asked softly in start and then looked like landmine who burst over him just like that. She showed him the door with wide smile which was obviously fake one. Neil immediately abandoned the ice cube which he was holding and replied her.

" Trust me Chhipkali, jab mein tumse mila mujhe seriously pata nahi tha ki bro ki shaadi tumse hone wali thi ... ", Neil said with utter sincerity while Arohi gives judgmental look before asking, " Main kyun manu ? Kya pata tum bhi jhut bol rahe ho jaise tumhare Bhai ne bola tha ... "

Neil : Arohi ! I don't know what happened between you and bro but I am very sorry for whatever you went through. Main tumhara dard mehsoos nahi kar sakta aur naa hi use samajh sakta hun magar itna to janta hun ki jo bhi tumhare saath hua hain vo galat hain. Tumhara mujhpe trust na karna ek tarah se justified hain cause you were betrayed by your own sister ...

" Half-sister ! ", Arohi interrupted Neil who stood there speechless. He was still believing that Akshara and Arohi are real sisters but now don't how to react meanwhile arohi felt amused seeing his understanding and level of maturity after considering the fact of him being Birla, specially Abhimanyu's brother. There was comfortable silence between them which neither of them wanna break.

" Ummm ... I am sorry once again ! ", Arohi lifts her gaze after hearing his whisper only to find him already left the room. She wanna stop but couldn't after all she don't have right over him.

---

" Tum kaha the Neil ? ", Abhimanyu asked Neil who emerged out from the last portion of the floor which contains the Arohi's room and study. Neil lifts his gaze and found his brother with suspicious gaze which was screaming at him ' don't you dare to lie '.

Neil : Arohi ke kamre tha bro, kyun nahi ja sakta ?

Abhimanyu : Neil ! Tumhe kyun nahi samajhna hain ki Arohi theek ladki nahi hain. Vo apne fayde ke alawa kuch nahi dekhti hain ...

Neil : Bro please, mujhe firse vahi sab nahi sunna hain. Apki shaadi fix ho gayi haina, aap please apni hone wali wife par concentrate kijiye aur apna pre-wedding honeymoon period enjoy kijiye. Don't take stress ki main kya kar raha hun ya kon mera fayda utha raha hain ...

" Neil tum yeh kis tarah baat kar rahe ho Abhimanyu se ? Vo tumhara bada bhai hain, agar vo kuch kah raha hain to tumhare bhalai ke liye kah raha honga na ... ", Akshara who was witnessing the quarrel between brothers spoke inbetween as she couldn't see the brothers fighting like this. 

" Tum kyun do bhaiyon ke bich mein bol rahi ho Akshara ? ", Arohi who was passing through the corridor hear the accommodation only to find trio standing or to be precise dispute happening between brothers and asked Akshara seeing her mahanta of interfering.

Abhimanyu : Akshu bol sakti hain kyunki vo Neil ki hone wali bhabhi hain, use haq hain humare bich bolne ka aur agar Neil koi galti kar raha hain to use datne ka.

Arohi : Mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi chada Dr. Birla ki main apke ghar ke mamlo mein dakhal dun magar yeh apka Ghar nahi hain ! Aur main yeh to expect kar sakti hun ki aap mein itne to manners hain ki dusron ke ghar pe kaise behave kara jaye.

Abhimanyu was agitated due to her guts and audacity of her has hurted his male ego. He was about to shout at her but stopped by Akshara who holds his bicep tightly and was pleading to leave the matter for her. Arohi couldn't help but rolled her eyes at the drama infront of her and looked beside only to find no one there. Neil left from there long back as he couldn't stand with drama ...

- To be continued -

Precape ~

Neirohi stuck together in the store room and their first moment 🙊

°°°

How's the chapter ?! Do votes and comments, waiting for your response guys !

- Chanchu ✨❣️