Prolouge

"I love you"
It was the thing that once meant world to me .
From a person who meant every thing to me , that promised to be there for me .
But promises are meant to be broken aren't they?
He promised to be the one saving me but now here I am standing trying to be saved from him . From the reason that no one would ever tell me .
They say I am the one who did it . but i know that there is more to it , At least more than I know . they think I am the perishable and lonely one here , that I am the reason of all this things that I have no fucking clue what the hell it is .
All they said was that " you just need to wait and see " they treated me as if I am an audience of the show they are putting up with my pathetic fucked up life , like I had no say in this show .
To be honest I was sacred , or in better words absolutely frightened . cause I was being treated as if I am some object , because he them how to treat me like .
I was being lonely, cause he wouldn't let any one near me .
I was becoming useless because that's what he said .
I was scared because I saw him EVRY where
I was starting to accept it.
I always thought that I was destined for him ,but it seems like stars had planned other things for me , something stronger , something sinful , something unique .
"The both of us shall play until one of us becomes convicted "