☪️Like A Brother To Me☪️ (*Gabriel/Van Helsing X BlackWolf-Chan)

"STOP IT GABRIEL!!" BlackWolf growled as Gabriel played with her ears.
"They're just so cute and fluffy," Gabriel laughed and teased. It pissed her off when he would mess with her ears and tail.
"I'm warning you," The girl said, "You better knock it off before something bad will happen to you." Fenrir walks in sees what's going on.
"You better stop Helsing," Fenrir warned the young man.
"What? I'm just messing with her."
"Which is a HUGE mistake,"
"How?"
"You could lose limbs." But Helsing didn't care. Then out of nowhere, BlackWolf grabbed his arm and bit his wrist. Helsing winced as he grabbed his wrist.
"You're lucky that you're like a brother to me," BlackWolf smirked, "or else you would've been dead already."
"Yeah i know" the young man chuckled. Sometimes Helsing would push her boundaries and see how far he would get. Usually there's times where it doesn't end up very well. BlackWolf changed into her wolf form and licked his wound. It disappeared as her canine saliva healed it within seconds.
"That's a neat trick," Helsing said. BlackWolf changed back to her human form.
"Thanks. My genes allow me to heal up wounds with my canine saliva only when I'm in my wolf form," she stated.
"Gross but interesting," he teased. They both laughed and hugged.

(*hope you all enjoy and always feel free to vote and comment what you guys think)

Love you all🖤🖤🖤