☪️Wolf Cuddles✡️ (*Logan Howlett X BlackWolf-Chan)

Logan was laying on the bed, chilling while puffìng on a cigar. He was just enjoying his time alone until he heard soft whimpers coming from outside the door. That was nobody other than BlackWolf. She always whimpered or clawed at the door before entering his room.
"C'mon in little wolf," Logan said. The door slowly opened as a 6ft great white wolf with piercing blue eyes comes in. The mutant gently pats the bed, gesturing for the wolf to hop up. BlackWolf gladly hopped up and laid right next to Logan, pressed up against him with her head resting on his chest.
"How's kiddo doing this evening?" The mutant asked, rubbing her muzzle. The wolf wagged her tail and whined happily. Logan chuckled before putting his cigar down in the ashtray on his bedside table.
"Alright. Let's cuddle then," Logan rolled on his side as BlackWolf scooted closer. She rolled onto her side as well, having her back side against him. The mutant softly stroked her fur from her muzzle to her belly.
"You're such a good girl," he murmured into her ear as he continued to pet her. She soon fell asleep as her heartbeat thumped steady. Logan softly kissed her muzzle before snuggling against her warm fur, soon falling asleep.

(*Just because i write this oneshots book doesn't mean that my BlackWolf-Chan and John Wick ships are over. I just got bored. SO DON'T JUDGE ME!!! Anyways, hope you all enjoy this and always feel free to vote and comment what you guys think)

Love you all✡️✡️✡️