4.

DANIEL'S POV
The race had just finished and I was in the middle of my last interview when I spotted the pretty girl, Y/n looking sad and lost. I waved to get her attention but she just walked away. The interviewer realised and turned back to me. "So Danny, I know that you and the little Wolff are good friends yeah?"he asked me to which I nodded yes. "Good, now my question to you is, how do you feel about Toto not allowing her to race professionally in F1 yet shouting at her earlier for her behaviour?" He asked to which I always shocked. Toto was a man that never shouted often, very rare when you could make him that upset. "I don't know what you're referring to" I replied as he then replayed the clip for me to see. Throughout the conversation of mostly him yelling, I could tell that Y/n was not only embarrassed and in fear but also heartbroken at the way her dad was dealing with her. "I don't have a comment" I responding before walking off to find Y/n.

I walked up to the Mercedes garage only to be stopped by some mechanics. "Mr.Ricciardo, you can't enter here" one of them said. "If I can't enter then can you please help me to locate Y/n Wolff. We need to speak about something urgently." I hasted him as he went to the back and came out with her. The moment she saw me her smile came back as she ran into my arms for a hug. "Hi honey badger" she giggled as I walked away with her in arms and her head in my back as I made my way to the Redbull garage.

"How did you know I wanted to see her" Christian greeted us as I put her down. "I honestly didn't know" we all laughed as we followed him to his office. "Alright, let's get to business. Toto declined your proposals as from what was said through the yelling, an I promised you that if that was the case, I would help you" Christian started as he searched for some files.

Placing them on the desk, he said "This is a contract for you to become Redbull's reserve driver for 5 years, seeming that Daniel always finds himself injured you would take over whenever that occurs. Your salary would be 2 million euros per month, you will have insurance covered, flights and hotels covered as well, all you have to do is sign the line here." He explained as she read through the contract. She took a moment, looking at me to ask "what do you think?" I smiled at her cuteness. "If you want to, you can go ahead, it's your dream and your life so you live it the way you choose" I responded as she signed the contract softly crying that she was finally going to experience working in Formula 1.

Y/n's POV
Now I just have to make sure that my dad doesn't hear a word of this or else he'll send me back home and mommy will definitely skin me alive. "Can I ask for a favour?" They nodded for me to go on, "Can I please do this as like a faceless driver, I don't want my dad to know about it. He'll send me back home and my mom will kill me for being disobedient" I asked with fear in my voice just imagining the beating that I'd receive if this ever got out. "Of course, we'll do that and whenever you feel confident enough you can show yourself" Christian smiled at me as all three of us hugged then left to go home.

TOTO'S POV
During the car ride home, Susie and I noticed that Y/n is now a lot happier that she was earlier and I'm now wondering what did this girl get herself into. I parked the car and she practically skipped into the house glowing so hard she produced a dim light reflecting off the car.
I shook my head and made my way into the room as we all sat down for dinner (pizza) as Y/n dreamily ate and played with Jack. "Y/n may I ask what has you in such a good mood?" Susie questioned as the girl started giggling. "Uncle Danny helped me to feel better. We had a talk about all of the problems and he gave me some advice so now I can say I'm no longer sad. I understand what dad was saying, he doesn't want me being criticised along with sexism in the sport. But I must say, I'm a Caribbean gal, we have no fear so that wouldn't have been an issue if he had allowed me to do it." She said happily which scared me as I know how stubborn my daughter could be, so for her to take the advice, it might not be good. But time will tell since she doesn't want to spill, I'll leave her be for now.