Cry! Liam x Kind! Fem Reader

En başından başla

"Who are you? How did you end up here? Who helped you get here?"

"Woah there, easy with those questions."

You nicely told him.

"I'm O/N, I come from a small town. I died and ended up in a colorful room with 2 seats, a table, and a radio. I messed with the radio and lifted the antenna, which made me appear here. No one helped me though."

"I'm Liam."

"Did you make all of this? Did you make the small cabin with a sand bed and table?"

"No, I didn't. Airy did he was the one who did this, but he died."

"Who's Airy?"

"This is gonna be kinda long..."

~ A few minutes later ~

You guys were sitting against the rocky cave wall.

"That's everything but now that he's gone..."

He clenched his fist. Tears started to form in his eyes. You saw him crying.

"I have no clue how to bring everyone home!... They're stuck because of me!..."

He placed his hands on his face while crying. You heard him sniff. You hugged him and patted his back.

"Shh... Don't cry... We'll find a way to bring them back home."

He hugged you back still crying. He smiled at the warm embrace. He continued to sniff when you remembered something.

"Wait, I think I remember how to code, but it might take days."

"R-Really?"

He wiped his tears away.

"Yeah, I used to take coding class."

You got up and walked towards the computer. You sat down and started typing. You started with something small. Each day has passed. You and Liam had gotten closer and closer as friends. As for Liam, he had feelings for you. Sometimes he would cry and say it was his fault. You tried your best to calm him down. Your kindness helped him calm down. You got better and better at coding while Liam was telling everyone on the planet to be careful about you spawning things. You got tired of typing and got up from your seat. Liam looked at you.

"I'm gonna take a break. Okay?"

"Okay."

You walked out of the cave. You sat near the waterfall. The water rushes down and splashes from below. The calm breeze hits your face. Liam walked towards you. He slowly sat down and placed his crutch beside him.

"What if... They don't make it back... What if we're fai-."

He was about to cry when you placed your hand on his hand. He blushed. You smiled at him.

"Don't worry, this will work. I promise."

He smiled back. You guys sat there for a few minutes. Liam spoke.

"I-I..."

He started to stutter. You looked at him curious.

"You what?"

"I-I... I have feelings for you!"

You were shocked at his confession. Your cheeks had a faint blush. He saw your face making his heart pump. He was embarrassed.

"Never mind... You probably don't feel the same way..."

You hugged him. He hugged you back and smiled.

"I accept your feelings. I love you, Liam."

"I love you too O/N."

You got up and walked back into the cave. Liam followed you. You sat down and continued your typing.

Click clack

You checked the code for any mistakes

Clack clack

You finished typing. You looked at Liam and moved aside for him to see the code. He looked at it then looked at you.

"Are you sure this will work?"

"I'm positive. Tell them that I'm about to send them home."

"Okay, I hope this works O/N."

He cleared his throat and tapped on the microphone that was on the desk. He started to explain. You looked at the code again. You smiled.

"You're welcome, everyone. I wish you good luck."

When Liam was done explaining, he looked at you. He told you that they were ready to leave. You looked at the keyboard and pressed enter. Both of you looked at the small planet, where the contestants are. They disappeared.

--------------------

Atom(They're still there, it says N/A), Subway Seat, Tray, and Whippy Creamy were back to their lives as regular objects. Being used by humans. Bryce, Charlotte, and Amelia were sent back to their regular spot. They were happy that they were back.

--------------------

Liam looked at you.

"So, what now?"

You stood up and grabbed his arm. You dragged him slowly so he wouldn't fall. You dragged him into the cabin. You sat down and patted your hand on the sand bed. He sat where you were patting. You held his hand.

"Now, we relax and enjoy while we can."

Both of you blushed. You leaned onto him.

"I'm glad that I met you."

He was trying to cry, but you slowly rubbed your hand on his arm. Making him calm again.

"I'm also glad that I met you."

He slept on his side. Liam also slept with you. Together, both of you were happy.

------------------------

1398 words