Chapter 5: Sakayanagi Arisu vs Nakamura Yuki(Chess)

Start from the beginning

Arisu: "Is this all true, Tsubaki-san?" Her voice stumbled as she asked Yuki about its confirmation. In response, Yuki simply closed her eyes and nodded her head. She probably isn't feeling pleasant about her White Room life being revealed to Arisu. 

Speaking of Arisu, she immediately retained her smug look and turned towards Yuki while staring at her shiny azure eyes.

Arisu: "Fufu, well, Nakamura-san, turns out you're a false genius, just like Ayanokouji-kun. Not to mention, it seems you're a failed product as well. Looks like I have to bury you first, and then it's Ayanokouji-kun's turn. So be ready." It seems she has already begun planning to defeat Yuki first.

Yuki: "Sure, you can try as many times as you want, there's no way I'll lose to you, Sakayanagi-san!" She exclaimed boastfully as she had a competitive glint in her eyes and a big smirk plastered on her beautiful face. 

Actually, both of them had a competitive glint in their eyes. This is surely going to get wild. If we talk about my opinion, I think Yuki will win this battle. Despite spending 7 years in the hospital while getting treatment, Yuki is still very intelligent and knowledgeable. 

Even though Arisu has great mental prowess, it's still far inferior to Yuki's whose mental age was that of a college-level student at the age of 8, and now that she is older, her mental age has increased.

Shiro: 'Even though her maturity is that of an annoying 7-year-old kid.'

Arisu: "How about we have a chess match in the library? I'll show you just how superior true geniuses are compared to false ones."

Yuki: "You have quite the confidence. However, it will soon lead you to your downfall. And sure, I'm ready to beat you whenever you want!" A chess match, huh? This definitely won't be easy for either of them. Arisu is the most impressive chess player I've battled against (besides Kiyotaka), but Yuki's intelligence prowess is also nothing to scoff at. Recently, she's been improving her mental and physical capabilities ever since her mental state was stabilized. This is also why I think Yuki will win instead of Arisu.

Arisu: "Let's meet at 6:00 pm in the library for the chess match."

Yuki: "Sure, got it." Arisu then turned around and started to walk away. To be honest, I'm looking forward to this match. It will surely be very interesting. 

As soon as she went out of sight, Yuki immediately lunged her fist at my solar plex, which I had blocked. She then started to send a barrage of punches and kicks at me while I dodged or blocked all of them. After a few minutes, she finally stopped and glared at me with immense darkness in her eyes, though I remained unfazed.

Shiro: "What was that for?"

Yuki: "You damn well know! You only cared about yourself and decided to use me to hide your secret! You don't care a damn about me!"

Shiro: "Don't be irrational. She was eventually going to figure this out anyway." I tried calming her down but failed.

Yuki: "That doesn't mean you just rat me out without telling me properly! You decided to just send a message saying that my affiliation with the White Room will be revealed to Sakayanagi-san without even asking for my opinion! Explain that, genius!" Wow, she really is mad.

Shiro: "As I said before, it was because of that mistake-"

Yuki: "If I recall, it was YOU who made that mistake! Why do I have to suffer for it!? Do you even know how angry my father will be once he hears this!?" That's true, her father did not want anyone to know that Yuki used to be in the White Room, especially those who are affiliated with the White Room. Thus, it will surely cause a headache if he finds out about this.