1.

Y/N'S POV

Today is a very exciting day for me, as I'm about to ask my dad for one of the biggest favours that I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping me with. I had just been the first ever woman to win a Formula 2 championship and was being upgraded to Formula 1. Scuderia Ferrari had reached out to me in hopes of me joining their team and so i would be going over the contract with my dad today.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs where I met my stepmom, Susie Wolff, who shared me a plate of food as I played with my little brother, Jack Wolff. The conversation was going great, though I got more excited as I heard my dad's foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Dad!" I cheered happily as I ran to hug him. "Guten Morgen mein süßes Mädchen" he replied back as he kissed my cheek. "I'm so excited to see what they're offering. It must be enough for me to live like you, right?" i asked my dad with sparkles in my eyes. My dad turned to look at me with confusion on his face. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "I'm Talking about the Ferrari contract. You told me that you'd go over it first to see if there was any issues, then you make sure that it was enough for me" I responded carefully as realisation hit him. "Oh, about that, you're not going there. I told them you rejected the offer" he told me and walked away as if it was nothing serious, meanwhile my smile had completed faded and my heart was now broken.

"What do you mean you told them I rejected?! Dad that's unfair, you know I've always wanted to race in formula one! Why would you do that?!" I screamed at my father as he just sat there unfazed by my anger towards his actions. I went on yelling and ranting until he decided that i was now annoying him. "ENOUGH! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME Y/N ELIZABETH CAROLINE WOLFF. I AM YOUR DAD AND I SAY SOMETHING IS NOT FOR YOU, THEN SO BE IT. DO NOT QUESTION MY AUTHORITY EVR AGAIN!" HE yelled at me as the house was now dead silent. Jack had been taken out for school with Susie while my dad and I stared each other down, until I stormed off back to my room, slamming the door shut as I went to curl up in bed to cry my eyes out.

"Why would he do this to me? Is it because he didn't want me with a rival team?" I asked myself in the head as I slowly fell asleep with a pounding headache.