Peace

Every hour every minute I see him...

The grinding of machines around me leaves me to invite him. He is my protector in several possibilities, through the dark grin of those doctors. which left my soul in vacancy, which has hidden the void pain in it.The pain, which is no longer my any-time Fellow.
As the Doctor grounded the over bottle which was earlier filled with some yellowish sort of fluid. I know it was not over that shortly.
They just adore the way I act when they use expensive and rare medicine on me.

Nevertheless, I care the least about it.

I was probably 6 when they traded me to this foundation.  They were responsible for my vitality. When I used to live with them, They said I should refer to them as Mum and Dad. That's amusing, are they my parents? Cause they don't treat me typically like one. After they left me here they never called me, they never looked for me, they never faced me. Was I that awful?
During the travel, they told me that they had some severe work due to which they are abandoning me to this super-friendly foundation. I was naive enough to agree with them. And was reckoning that they might be telling the truth and would come back with my favorite lol dolly stuff toys. And they promised me that they would. Just for 3 days, I have to stay here. And they will be back.

Tho it has been over a decade they left me there. To this friendly and beautiful place.
They treated me pretty well in the previous decade of my life when I first entered here. With some horrible 3-4 hours lesson or training whatever they called, other than that everything existed fine. They were just referring to the ideas they can do to any humans to take out their last potential of insanity to arise.
They couldn't take out mines. I'm sane enough to see the innocence they carry when they tutor us with their traumatizing weapons that are so extraordinary for any normal human sight.

...................Present time.....................

Agnes has been sitting on the
Wooden bed for the past 15 minutes just after the Operator's room has massaged them that it's enough for today—The experiments they do with Agnes are kept in sequence. For instance, Every day the current voltage has to be balanced if they give you a high-frequency current that is enough to shake your bones. Then the next day they will keep it low enough to make sure that you are conscious with a sane mind.
How caring right? 

Probably for Agnes, it seems to be like that.

And if you are on high drugs that means that the lessons would be just for one and a half hours. Sofia, four years back, she was also part of this foundation. Alas, she didn't survive. Being on high drugs she wasn't able to control herself and let her intrusive thoughts win—her death was so nasty.
She was found dead brutally with one arm out of her physique. Her head was showing white bones because of pilling her face with a hair removal razor. Her flashes were all over the washing sink.
With lots of scratches on her whole body, till her massless head to her legs soles. The blood was slightly dark due to the ongoing lessons and several medicines. Later on, she was packed in a box and was taken out from the foundation. After several cases that were similar to Sofia arose. The foundation was losing its specimens. So to stop those malicious deaths they started to take care of their lives by only giving lessons for 1 and a half hours when they were on drugs.

Agnes was on drugs too, and he was right now with her.

"Darling, be naive and do the things which I longingly derive. Slice and slice the precious breath of yours.
I want to see the glory behind those forbidden eyes. Oh! Darling be naive, and show me the colours of your fears. Show the illustrations made with those colors that decorate the canvas with all your beautiful darkness. My sweet darling, be naive and give me your life so I can protect it from the heavens and hells that are longing for your soul. They will not get even a glimpse of your soul. Cause' we know right? it belongs to me with every authority I consist for mere my beautiful darling. "

...........
To be continued*