END

Taehyung PoV || Current time ||
I stayed silent for a minute "After listening to your dad I remembered that my daughter loves you taehyung, when it comes to my daughters happiness I can even sacrifice myself"  hearing this I stared at her she was smiling with tears.

"Thank you so much aunty"  saying this I started crying… remembering the time when I used to imagine us sitting together and talking like we used to. I thought it was all a delusion when it happened in front of me. We talked more about everything and fixed all those problems that were in between us.

After 10 years || In London ||
Y/n PoV
I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone kissing my lips. I opened my eyes and found him kissing me "mm tae"  "shh I'm not done yet"  saying this he grabbed my hand and pinned it on the pillow. After kissing and suckin my lip he finally let go of me 

"Good morning love was just taking my good morning kiss"  he smirked and winked at me "oh really?? I thought that you'll get in the mood"  I spoke while looking at him teasingly he chuckled and pulled closer to him "Did you forget yesterday night?"  I looked away shyly when I remembered that I was only wearing his white shirt 

"Don't you think that you're getting so horny day-by-day"  I acknowledged after remembering the night "Noo baby it's just you're so hot and beautiful"  he spoke up "hmm taehyung?"  I changed my position and was now resting on his chest while he was playing with my hair.

"Hmm"  "Should we go and meet our parents together"  I said while he stared at me with a loving smile "that's a good idea love I'll settle everything"  I hummed and looked at the clock "WHAT THE?? WERE LATE…GET UP NOW"  saying this I got up forgetting about my dress I quickly felt the air on my legs. 

I was standing up on the bed, staring down at my legs I found that I was half naked "you're making me go crazy"  saying this he pulled me in duvet "ahh taehyung"

A/n PoV || In the restaurant ||
Everyone was sitting and laughing with each other, y/n mother, Taehyung's father and mother were also there. 
"Haha and did you know that after that Taehyung crawled to me wearing nothing? He was so cute"  Taehyung's mother extended the conversation and made others laugh.

"Mom please"  taehyung whispered to his mother "What please? You've become an adult for yourself but for me you're still my 5 year old taehyung"  she said while everyone listened to them "It's true that Kim and lee family together make happiness and we can see it now…"  your mother said with a sad smile 

T/m patted your mother's shoulder and said, "It's good to forget the past..right y/n?"  You nodded "Yes mom everything happens for a meaning as dad always wanted us to be together"  your hand intervened with Taehyung's, he stared at you and whispered I love you. 

"Okay okay now stop it and let's cut the cake"  T/D said to Y/m makikg everyone realise "cake for what??"  Taehyung asked "we'll celebrate our friendship with the Lee family"  everyone smiled and stood up to cut the cake "Y/n Taehyung why are you both standing there come and cut it with us"

They nodded and went to the mid side, grabbing the knife they cut it and others clapped. You were feeling so happy after seeing them talking and laughing. A tear left your eyes remembering all the past that you and taehyung family have gone through. 

Suddenly taehyung back hugged you making you smile he gave you a wet kiss on your neck "Not here"  you whispered "Hmm don't cry princess you don't look good like this"  he said while caressing your cheek "Taehyung I-"  "shh"  he shushed you and dragged you to the balcony 

Taehyung PoV 
Dragging her towards the balcony I left her hand "Yah why you take me here?" She asked while looking at me with a puzzled look, I made her face the moon "See your dad is smiling while looking at you saying that he is so proud of you"  I acknowledged 

Her eyes sparkled, making me melt and fall for her over and over again. "He is saying that he is so happy that he raised a queen who made their family together again"  

Y/n PoV
My heart was get heavy because I was controlling my tears, biting my lower lip I looked at him and attached my forehead to his "And do you know how proud he is to gave his daughter to the right man, who can make her feel special at nah moment and can make her feel so precious" 

"It's because this heart belongs to me"  he said while placing a kiss on my right cheek and then on my left cheek "I'm so happy that I married you tae"  saying that I smashed my lips with his..

It was the love that I craved. I felt like it was all delusional but then I met you and fell for your love which made me title this love as my DELUSIONAL LOVE…..

The end