" You are carrying…it's real. Our blood, our child "......

Pete nodded and Vegas kissed him immediately…..

Pete returned the kiss vigorously , he missed Vegas so much….

But their moment is gone when Pete's stomach growls….

Vegas broke the kiss.,Pete doesn't want to…

Vegas remembered the maids' words…that Pete didn't eat anything….

Pete needs to eat right now…

He stopped Pete who is eager to kiss again..

"  Baby, You didn't eat anything….I'll bring food"...

Pete shook his head…

" No ,I want you near…." Pete mumbled scenting Vegas trying to grind on him….

Pete is his headspace…..

" But you need to eat….".. Vegas tried to persuade him…

" Hungry"...Pete mumbled still scenting Vegas…….

" That's why, I'll bring food"....

" I want my favourite dish that you made"...

" Ok, my baby…now leave me. Just sleep till food is prepared "...

Pete sniffled " Give me your shirt"....

" It was used the whole day ..take another…."...

" No… This  …full scent …"... Pete mumbled in haze…

Vegas removed his shirt and gave it to Pete…

Pete sniffed it and clutched it tightly sleeping

By the time vegas came to their bedroom with all the different kind of foods,Pete is sleeping cutely, god how much he had missed this…

" baby, get up".. Vegas moved his hair, slightly shaking him…

" I brought food"....

" Food"... Pete got up immediately

Pete ate all the food….

" Vegas, you didn't even know …this is the 1st time I am eating whole heartedly after I step out of this house…

Your baby didn't even let me eat food properly because of you"....  Pete saud pouting to tease Vegas…

" What? What did I do?"... Vegas doesn't understand….

" Apparently your baby loves you so much already that he didn't like that I was away from you. Your baby didn't even let me eat the food"...

Vegas teared up…" I am sorry"...

Pete dropped down the donut he was eating, he didn't think Vegas would feel emotional…he just said to tease him…

" Don't cry, if you cry …I will cry too… my hormones are making me crazy Vegas"...

Vegas tried to stop but the things he said to Pete, Pete deserves an apology from him….

" But I am sorry Pete for all the things I said to you…I rejected our baby and said it's not mine …how could I accuse you like that I'm angry? I acted insane on that day.
I am sorry that you have to hear those words Pete "...

Pete's eyes changed…" I was angry not because of that Vegas, You tried to abort our baby without even trying to talk to me"....

" I didn't know what I was doing, my brain stopped working hearing that you are carrying…I was flashed with the images of my father and suddenly I replaced him…….