"We saved money for a year to buy a brand new one. It was worth every penny spent. Just to see your eyes shining with dreamy happiness and that your next creations will be coming from it."

Takashi couldn't contain himself and hugged her again.

" Thanks."

"And here you two are!"

An older woman enters Y/N and Takashi's shared room. She walks to where they are.

"It looks like my grandson has already seen his present."

"Thank you, grandma"

"You are growing up so fast. Soon you will be leaving home, building a family."

The maternal grandmother places her wrinkled hands on Takashi and Y/N's cheeks. The older woman's eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

"I remember the day I held you two in my arms. My first grandchildren."

She fills them with kisses full of tenderness on both their faces.

"What about us, grandma?"

Mana and Luna scream in unison, there was a hint of jealousy. The lady smiles and hugs her youngest granddaughters.

"You too, my girls. But, today is the special day for your older siblings"

Y/N's cell phone buzzes on her bed.

" Hello. Hi, Miyo."

("Happy Birthday, best friend.")

"Thank you, best friend."

("Today we are going to have lunch together and then we will go to the mall")

"Miyo, I can't spend money."

("It's on me, silly. My birthday present.")

"I don't want you to waste your money."

("Shut up, idiot. I'll come by later and pick you up. Bye")

" Goodbye."

"I have to take off the dress. Help me, Nii-chan."

Takashi ran to help Y/N, he pulled down the zipper that was on her back. Y/N carefully took off the dress, placing it inside a protective cover and then hanging it inside the closet. She quickly put on her clothes.

" Come on, Y/N. It's time to go to Mikey's house. Bye, grandma. Mana and Luna."

Takashi and Y/N hug their grandmother and younger sisters. The older Mitsuya go down the stairs heading towards Takashi's motorcycle.

Y/N was taking a plate of freshly baked dorayaki out of the oven while Emma poured the chocolate cake mix into the round baking container

Y/N was taking a plate of freshly baked dorayaki out of the oven while Emma poured the chocolate cake mix into the round baking container. An exhausted sigh escapes the lilac haired girl's lips as she takes off her thermal gloves.