Chapter 2

<Incheon International Airport 1:30 pm (KST +9:00)>

Dara walked out from the arrival area and looked for the familiar face she missed so much.

And upon turning her head on her right, she saw the one she was looking for then she beamed at her.

"Dara!" Chaelin shouted then waved at her.

"CL!"Dara run towards her bestfriend then jump at Chaelin and hugged her.

"God I miss you!"Dara said, still hugging her friend. Chaelin chuckled on the way her friend acted towards her.

"Only her?"Dara heard the voice she also missed so much. She let go Chaelin then turn herself to the one who spoked.

"Donghae..."she muttered then run towards the lad who as already waiting for her, open arms as if waiting for Dara to embrace him. And it did not took long enough, Dara run to Donghae then give him a warm hug, which the latter gladly accepted and hugged her back.

"I thought you have meeting today?"Dara asked Donghae then looked at Chaelin who is smiling at her.

"Well, I cancelled it...You are more important than any meetings, right Chae?"Donghae looked at Chaelin waiting for her confirmation.

"That's true. It's been what? 3 years since you left Korea. Wouldn't miss your arrival over a photoshoot....or meeting"Chaelin winked at Donghae then smiled at Dara.

"Aw..I love you both!You know that right?"Dara said with tears starting to form on her eyes.

"We know.Don't cry princess, let's get you to your Apartment so that you can rest then meet us at dinner. It will be my treat!" Donghae said then carry Dara's luggage to his car.

The three went to the parking area to load Dara's luggage to Donghae's car.

"Hey guys, I need to go to the studio for a while. But I will meet you later at dinner okay?There's just an emergency meeting with my manager and the staffs."Chaelin informed the two.

"Okay...but did you bring your car? Want me to drive you there?"Donghae asked.

"Gwenchana, My manager is already here, she will pick me up here."Chaelin said, and as if on cue, a black SUV van stopped a few steps away from them and they saw Chaelin's manager.

"Oh!there she is. I gotta go now! See you at dinner okay?"She hugged Dara and Donghae then run towards her manager.

"See you!" Dara and Donghae answered in chorus. They look at each other then laugh.

"Let's go." Donghae said to Dara, the latter nodded and went inside the car.

The car ride did not took long, and they arrived at her apartment and settle down all her belongings.

"Take a rest okay? See you at dinner."Donghae said to Dara.

"Ne, Thank you Hae."Dara said, then hugged the lad.

"Anything for you my princess."Donghae said and hugged back Dara.

"I gotta go now. Lock you door okay?See you later"Donghae kissed Dara's head then bid his goodbye.

"Arasso, see you later."Dara wave him goodbye then went back inside her apartment.

Her smile faded after closing her door, she looked at the whole place. Then walked towards the glass wall of her apartment. "The view was amazing" she thought.

"I'm really back..."she muttered then lean her head on the glass wall.

---
Dara, Chaelin and Donghae went to the restaurant that is owned by one of Donghae's friend, Leeteuk. While the three were eating their meal, Leeteuk went on their table and introduce his self to the two ladies. The group got along so well, the two ladies laughing at Leeteuk's story about Donghae and bantering that came after.