ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Start from the beginning

Jake looked at his mate and sucked in some air, "you all are dismissed go get patched up" all three of the kids let out a sigh of relief while walking away.

Jake grabbed Elei and glared at her, "you almost got your brothers killed you know that?"

Elei attempted to pull her arm away but Jake tightened his grip, "you never blame loak he's the one who almost got neteyam killed not me" she whined now feeling the pain radiating in her arm from how hard he was grabbing her.

Loak shoved her a little making her stumble, "you were down there that's why I went!" He shouted.

Elei pulled her arm away from Jake's grip and shoved Loak back roughly, "you went because you wanted to dipshit don't put this on me you almost got neteyam killed!" She shrieked.

Her chest heave up and down from how hurt she was. Jake stood up making them both stop trying to fight each other, "you two are grounded, no flying for a month now go see to the ikran go get out of here" he ordered them.

Elei sniffled as she walked away, loak and Elei used to be the closest siblings but that all changed a few months ago...

Flashback..

Elei, loak, neteyam, kiri, and spider ran through the forest leaping from branch to branch, "keep up monkey boy!" Kiri teased spider when she seen him stumble.

Spider laughed and shook his head, "I'm like a ant compared to you guys"

Elei stopped at the edge of the tree stump that hung miles high into the air of pandora, she peeked over and saw a large body of water at the bottom.

"It looks so pretty down there" the girl whispered in awe. Her eyes softened as she admired the beauty the great mother has created.

Loak walked up next to her, "then go!" He quickly said shoving her playfully.

Elei shrieked and grabbed on to Loak so she wouldn't fall. "LOAK you penis face!"

Loak doubled over in laughter, neteyams face was stone cold and when his little brother noticed he stopped laughing.

Kiri shook her head at how childish they were acting, "I need new siblings" she said to herself before wandering off.

Spider noticed the energy shift so he playfully yanked Eleis tail.

The girl quickly spun around and got on all fours before jokingly hissing at him. They both slapped their hands together as if they were two little girls cat fighting.

Loak rolled his eyes "spider bro stop flirting with my sister it's obvious and weird as shit" he mumbled while walking back towards home.

Spiders smile tightened showing his discomfort, when Elei noticed she placed a hand on his shoulder, "don't mind him hes just mad that dad grounded him for being a skawng" she said loudly.

Elei and spider started snickering. Loak shot a look at neteyam and turned around, "Loak let's go before dad skins us and glues us back together" neteyam hissed lowly. "No bro let me say one thing" loak replied.

Once loak made it closer to them he lifted both of his hands and roughly shoved his sister down not noticing his strength now that he was older, Elei screamed and rolled off of the big tree branch that was covered in green moss.

They all screamed and rushed to the edge only to see the girl falling, soon...she disappeared into the clouds. "Elei! No no no no ELEI!" Neteyam screamed as his heart pounded making his ears go deaf.

Loaks chest was still from how long he held his breath, "I- I didn't mean to do that bro I- I" he stumbled over his words as tears filled his eyes.

All three of them started to run home and neteyam spoke to his dad through his neck piece, "devil dog wolf has fallen, we can't see her" his voice cracked as he ran through the forest.

Spider split from them to go find Kiri who was usually in a trance.

Jake responded "fallen where? Copy" neteyam stopped running and fell to his knees, "she fell on the north side of the tree by a river" he replied.

Jake responded faster than last time, "stay there and keep an eye out for her you hear me?" Neteyam punched the soil and shouted before replying, "copy that"

Loak was frantically pacing in the back, he paused as if a lightbulb switched on in his head, he called for his ikran, as soon as the beast landed he connected his queue and took off. Neteyam called for his ikran as well to follow him.

Loak soared down towards the water and saw a body washed up on a few big rigid rocks. He realized it was Elei so he swooped down and hopped off of his ikran before it could land, he crouched down and flipped her over.

He slapped her face gently a few times before placing his ear on her chest. Her heartbeat was faint but at least it was still there.

He carried her over to his ikran and got on making sure to hold on to her tightly "devil dog I got wolf um she needs help" he shakily spoke into his neck piece before telling his ikran to take them home.

Back at stronghold..

Loak brought Elei to the clans tsahik and begged for her help. Mo'at took one look at her granddaughters limp body before telling everyone that they needed to take her to the tree of souls and do a ritual because her spirit was stuck on pandora and with eywa.

The entire clan gathered around her body as she was placed under the tree of souls, everyone started swaying and chanting. Mo'at stood up and her eyes rolled back as she swayed around mumbling prayers eywa.

Small thin roots from the spirit tree rose from the soil and made its way onto the back of Eleis neck.

Mo'at stopped and held her hand up silencing the clan, she bent down and placed a hand on her granddaughters face, when Elei opened her eyes mo'at let out a sigh of relief and neytiri and Jake wrapped their arms around their daughter.