Chapter One - Smoking With The Devil

**Chapter Warnings**
NSFW!!
YN smokes briefly
One night stand with Henry. Please don't read if you find it disturbing to be hooking up with a morally gray character.
Consented to but forced out of comfort zone experiences and sex
Dangerous public sex
Public indecency
Lite degradation/embarrassment
Praise
Edging
God complex
Made up scenarios/role-play to get off
Joke about murder (you'll understand when you read)
Aftercare

Vibe: Moth To A Flame by The Weeknd

This is actually a rewritten Henry McHenry one shot that I turned into a full fic. So if you've read that one shot you don't need to necessarily read this first chapter, you can just go onto chapter two! But if you want to read it, you are of course more than welcome to!

Thank you in advance for reading, commenting, and voting!!

Enjoy! 💚

~

"Three martinis, please!" you shouted at the bartender. He didn't hear you and you watched, annoyed, as he got a beer for the man who cut in front of you instead.

You tried again, "Excuse me!"

The bartender glanced at you for a split second before returning to the cocktail he started making for another woman.

"Hey!"

"Maybe you should try flashing him, maybe you'll actually get served instead of yelling in my ear." The man that cut in front of you said in a thick French accent. As he walked away, he proceeded to say something in French. You didn't understand but could tell it was an insult directed your way. You cursed yourself for being less assertive.

You rolled your eyes at the back of his head, choosing to hold your tongue. It wasn't worth the upset. Not on your first night of vacation.

You were on a girls trip to Paris. You and two other friends landed this morning, and rather than taking a rest day, they had dragged you out to party. This was your third club of the night. You should be enjoying yourself but you weren't. You couldn't tell if it was the jetlag, the foreign environment that made you feel anxious–or maybe the fact that you found yourself in the city of love, without a love.

Ridiculous. Wasn't that the point of taking the girls trip, to get your mind off of things? Have fun? Let loose? Still, you were a hopeless romantic that just wanted to experience love, real love, if just for a second. You always believed true love would find a way.

You sighed and turned to find your friends on the dance floor, deciding you needed a breather.

"Hey, no drinks?" your friend shouted. They were both accompanied with two men grinding on them. Of course...

You shook your head no then said, "Apparently you need to flash your tits to get a drink in this club."

"What!?" they both shouted at you. It made you laugh and shake your head.

"It's fine, I'll try again soon, but I'm going to go get some air first," you shouted over the music.

"Do you want us to come with?" your one friend asked, moving to follow.

"Oh no, it's okay. It looks like you're enjoying yourself, it's fine, I'll be back in a bit."

They both gave you a serious glare that said, 'you better', then as you walked away Eva shouted, "You better be back here in fifteen minutes or else I'm sending all of the Paris law enforcement out to search for you!"

Not feeling like shouting over the music, you threw a thumbs up in the air.

Eying the perimeter of the building, you tried to find the best way out for some air. The front doors were an option but there was no guarantee you'd be able to get back into the club. This was apparently a pretty exclusive place and we were lucky to have gotten in. Plus the bouncer found Eva pretty so he dropped the ropes for her. The line was probably still a mile long outside.