Jiro hugged her tightly, Yuki hugged her back and snuggled into the dark haired female. "Thankies for being here, it makes me feel like I'm valid having awesome people like you guys here with me."

"We're your friends of course we're going to be here for you Yuki." Mina said sincerely to her

Kendo soon came back and she sighed out. "Yuki....I tried to keep him away but he followed me all the way here. I'm really sorry about this."

Soon after Kendo came into her room, she saw Monoma. She instantly scowled as her dark wings showed behind her as she grabbed her two biggest feathers and placed them up against his throat. "Get out!"

"Please let me talk before you cut my head off Asaya, I know I'm the last person you want to see. But your fellow classmates in A class had told me how much of an ass I've been to you. I came here to apologize to you." He said with his hands up as he looked her dead in the eyes

"You'll never be forgiven! GET OUT!"

He moved her feathers from his neck and he moved closer to her, which freaked her out as her golden eyes widened as she stepped back a bit only for her to fall back onto her bed and hold onto her head. "LEAVE! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" As she shouted tears went down her face.

Mina and Jiro knew what was going on and went in front of her. "She told you to leave, respect her wishes. She isn't mentally stable enough right now to talk." Jiro said seriously

"She told you many times what to do, do not disrespect her personal space if you give a damn about her and are genuine about wanting to apologize to her. You don't know half of our friend!" Mina said glaring at the blond haired male

Monoma was stunned to see how quick the two females were to protect Yuki, but he bowed his head and left without a word. He wanted to apologize to her and ask her out. But he knew then that he'd have to wait until she was in a better mental state. The words that Kamanari spoke to him rang through his head as he left the dorms of class A.

'Yuki is very different from the rest of us, she has gained a lot of mental issues since what has happened in our first and second year of school. Being kidnapped many times and being shut off from everyone for months does damage to someone like her. Ever since her brother had rescued her and brought her back here, she has had very little trust in everyone. Sure she calls some of us friends, but she doesn't fully trust anyone. No one knows how to get her to fully trust us. What you've done is fuel the dark thoughts she always has in her mind. Do you realize how many times a day that woman wishes to kill herself because she finds herself not an equal to all of us? I bet you can't even possibly think of the right number. All of us are very protective over her for a reason. So you even think about screwing around with her like you have to me and Kendo, you're going to get more than just me chasing your ass for hurting her. You need to apologize to her and mean it. She deserves that much from a cold hearted asshole like you'

Monoma had no idea that Yuki went through so much that he didn't even know about, he knew he'd have to figure out to get her to talk to him about what was going on with her somehow. As he got back to his dorm room he thought rather hard about what to do about his situation. Unsure if he'd ever be able to tell Yuki that he loved her. The next day it was a mix day between A and B class to see who had learnt more over the course of their three years in UA. They were all paired one vs one, monoma's chest dropped as he realized he had been paired up against his crush. Yuki didn't say anything about it, it wasn't until it was their turn that they were explained what was going to happen to them.

They'd have ten minutes to battle one another and the first one to cage the other was the victor. When they were told they could go, instantly Yuki disappeared which made Monoma freak out. He thought he knew everything about the young raven hair and her quirk. But apparently not, he stopped in his tracks and looked around only to see the female come from behind him. She kicked him in the back rather harshly making him fall to the ground and slid a bit as well. She then placed her feet to the ground as her dark wings went around her. Her hands were talons and from her wrists to her shoulders were smaller feathers. Monoma got up as he saw what she now looked like.