"Can you give us a second to talk about it?" I asked her, and she nodded her head 

"What should we do?" I asked 

"We can. She seems nice and understanding about us and not letting others know we are here," Kai said back to which Yoongi nodded his head 

"You are right Heuningkai she is nice, but she'll be the only one for pictures if others ask we say no," Yoongi said, and we all nodded our heads, agreeing with him on it 

"Alright, you can get pictures of us. Do you want to do each couple, then the girls, and one all together for just one big one?" I asked her 

"The 1st option I like that better." 

She said so we started to do the pictures. Kai and Jas went first, then me and Yoongi, and lastly, the girls. She didn't mind taking pictures of the girls even though they weren't famous, just them being our friends was enough for you to want them. 

"Hey, can I have your Snapchat it has the girls and me and others from the concert we have a group chat and you seem cool so I want you in it plus I want a copy of the group photo, so it works out well," I said to her and she nodded her head and we gave each other our phones so we can add each other's Snapchat?  

BTS Chat  

Constellation added kpopgirly2120

ME: Hey guys I added her she knows about me and Jas and our soulmates since she was at the concert last night and is chill so be nice to her please she won't share the pictures till tomorrow or Monday anyway. 

Teegan: If you guys trust her, then that's fine by me 

Meg: That's cool. I don't mind having more people in this group chat anyway 

Kpopgirly2120: That's good to know, and to get to know me, my name is Jessica, and I'm 17. I'll be 18 in a few weeks. 

Teegan: What the date mine us the same week

Jes: The 20th, what yours

Teegan: Mine too. How cool is that

Jas: Very cool  

After saying goodbye to Meg, we went on our shopping spree. It was great fun, as always. We visited Hot Topic and I found some BTS merchandise with Spooky on it. My friends found it funny since Namjoon is my bias, but thankfully Yoongi is my bias wrecker. Although, lately, their roles have been flipped, haha! We also came across some Harry Potter merchandise and each of us purchased something from our respective houses. I am a proud Hufflepuff, Jas is a cunning Slytherin, and Brook is a wise Ravenclaw. Scarlett is a mix between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, so we call her a Ravenpuff. She got a mix of things from both houses. With the hoodie, some small items, and my Shooky, which cost a little over $80. It was a bit pricey, but I knew it was worth it.

"Let me buy you that, you should save your money school ends in two months and you'll probably want your own money while in Korea with me," Yoongi said to me as we were at the register, the lady at the desk looked confused as she didn't know the langue probably. 

"You don't have to, I'll be fine with buying it and I have money saved up almost $1,000," I told him about to give her my money, to which he nicely took my hand and put it to my chest as he put his card in the chip reader.  

"You didn't have to do that." 

After the transaction was over, I hoped Kai was smart and didn't do the same thing with Jas. If he does, she'll get even angrier than I am. It was very gentlemanly of him to offer, but I could have handled it myself. Brook and Scarlett were next in line, and they split the bill as they always do. I swear, they are soulmates. Then it was Jas's turn, and her bill was almost $120. Kai asked if he could pay for it, but she declined. He then asked if he could pay for some of it, and she eventually agreed after he gave her his famous puppy eyes.

Kai and Jas conversed in Korean, which left the lady clueless about the conversation. She only understood when the girls were paying. After bidding goodbye to the lady, we all headed to the food court as we hadn't eaten anything and it was almost 2 o'clock. Fortunately, we found a place with seven chairs which was enough for all six of us. We used one of the chairs to keep our belongings while the girls placed their bags behind them.

Sorry I forgot to post this chapter on Friday if I can finish the chapter I'm on by this weekend I'll post another one as a sorry