Chapter 4

You are now are the beginning of the maze. Chose which route you would like to take choose wisely.

I chose my route I mean it looked pretty easy. But you never know. I walked into the maze and I saw words on the walls.

Hello

*

*

*

*

Im guessing that you are here to speak to God.

*

*

*

*

First you have you have to complete this maze.

*

*

*

*

After you walk into this door there is no turning back .

*

*

*

You now have 10 seconds to choose if you will stay or go.

*

10

*

9

*

8

*

7

*

6

*

5

*

4

*

3

*

2

*

1

*

GOOO.!

I start to make my way through the maze. I mean it wasn't so bad. Sure it was creepy but oh well. I kept on walking and I kept seeing things. They look like flashbacks. I then see a sign that tells me to look at it.

-Flashback-

Me: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE THIS *crying*

Mom: BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT YOU. YOU WERE A MISTAKE ALL YOU DO IS MESS UP.

Me: REALLY IM THE ONE THAT ALWAYS MESSES UP. WHEN YOU THE ONE OVER HERE ABUSING ME. WHY WON'T YOU JUST STOP

Mom: BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO. *slaps me then throws me into a wall*

Me: *crying*

-Flashback over-

Me: Uggh Why did it have to be me tho I never did anything wrong. *starts to walk again*

So im still walking and I just keep on seeing memory's and memory's. And not one of them was a good one because I never had one.

I stop again because I seen another sign. It said

"You did nothing wrong"

"Your parents did"

"You are a perfect child"

"But only to your mother"

"Your father is a whole nother story"

=============================

Ehhhhh this chapter wasn't that good to me but the next chapter would be better. :))