Those Pokémon were harmed. Those Pokémon were experimented on, and some of them even died due to those results. How could you not feel a twinge of sickness inside?

The fact that they could capture a mythical Pokémon like Shaymin showcased the immense strength they possessed. Sure, right now you had a victory over them, capturing a mythical Pokémon raised concerns. If they could capture one mythical, what was preventing them from capturing more stronger mythicals?

Or maybe even legends?

It fueled your anger. You were determined to uncover the leader of Team Rocket, find their base of operations, and, in your mind, "have a nice conversation with them".

And by 'nice conversation', you obviously meant bust their head open with a pipe for daring to lead this-

"(L/N)?" Sapphire's voice brought you back from your contemplation. You turned to her, finding her with a small smile, patting the Shaymin at her side.

"Thank you." She smiled, as you tilted your head. You didn't feel like you've done anything... for her at least.

"...S-sure?" You awkwardly accepted the thanks, offering a nervous smile. Despite her pale complexion and fragile appearance, Sapphire still managed to give a smile of her own—a smile that was both cold and strangely comforting.

Well, perhaps you did help her in some way.

"...Hey, do you know of the dragons which are etched on the walls?" Sapphire's voice once again snapped (Y/N) out of her daze. (Y/N) tilted her head, wanting the girl to elaborate, or maybe not to.

"Well, my brother and I grew up with the belief that dragons are real, and those dragons are the rulers of space, time, and distortion. That's why we have those depictions etched onto our walls and everything," Sapphire's eyes were contemplative, as (Y/N) immediately widened her eyes.

Space, time, and distortion? It was no coincidence, and the immediate connection to the trio of dragons that started everything in this world was undeniable.

The trio of origin.

"We worshipped them as gods that we can't see... but after everything I've learnt about Pokémon... do you think those gods are Pokémon?"

Learning to train herself up at Gunhead's internship was proving to be very useful for Ochaco

Learning to train herself up at Gunhead's internship was proving to be very useful for Ochaco. Learning the combat skills, the defensive attacks of Gunhead's martial arts are just what she needed to defend herself, so she wouldn't have to rely on her quirk to do all the work for her. It was quite an addictive routine, personally.

Quick counter defence is what Gunhead's martial arts specializes in, and she could see the vast amounts of improvement already just from the vigorous amount of training she has undergone.

All in all, she found it to be a good time.

Before she could continue onwards, a buzz from her phone alerted her. Because it was her free time, she was technically allowed to take a break, though she continued to train.

Opening up the phone, she noticed a message from an unfamiliar number, but from a familiar name.

Rocket Admin Agrona
"Good day. Are you Ochaco Uraraka by any chance?"

Team Rocket? She had a lot of questions on her mind. Most importantly...

Uravity
"Yes, I am. You're from team Rocket, right? How did you get my number?"

Rocket Admin Agrona
"That is unimportant"

Uravity
"I'd argue that it's very important"

Rocket Admin Agrona
"Unimportant, Uraraka."

The fact that the person behind this text has been dismissing her as much as she has is partially pissing Ochaco off. But Team Rocket must be calling her for a reason, right? It's best to hear the texter out.

Rocket Admin Agrona
"What is important is this. We have a lead on the Darkrai, and we need you to verify if this is the Pokemon you have encountered."

An image.

An image of the familiar blue icy eyes which took away her parents, placing them into an eternal nightmare where they continued to waste away.

Those same eyes which had made her already hard and broken life even harder, and made her work even more just to get into the position she is in today.

That beastial nightmare.

Uravity
"It is."

Team Rocket Agrona.
"I see. If that's the case, we have a lead on where that Pokemon may appear next."

...

Uravity
"Where."

Team Rocket Agrona
"We'll be sending you a pin on its estimated location. We believe that the Pokemon may be somewhere near you."

...A location pin was sent to her, and checking the maps... it wasn't too far. Within the confines of a forest.

Uravity
"I see. Thank you for telling me."

Team Rocket Agrona.
"We'll be sending out some members to that forest. I suggest going to the forest this time tomorrow."

Uravity"I understand. I'll be there tomorrow."

One more chapter to go!

Daily Question:

What is your favourite Pokemanga?