Warren pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned in annoyance and turned off my phone.

'First day of school, great'

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and opened my phone. '6:30' 'I did not miss that'

I slowly got out of bed, putting on an old shirt from my brother and some baggy pants that didn't fit me at all, my belt holding my pants up. I walked out of my room to the kitchen to grab some food. My older brother sat at the island, texting someone.

"Good morning, shit."

"Good morning to you too."

I opened the cupboard and swiped the last pop tart. I turned around to my brother, who was now looking up at me.

"I was going to eat that."

"Not anymore."

I took a bite out of the pastry and smiled at him, my mouth filled with food.

"You disgust me."
Oliver scoffed and went back to his phone.
"By the way, Morgan is driving us to school."

"Are you fucking serious?"
I cursed, mumbling under my breath.

"You'll be fine. One car ride with him won't kill you."
Oliver teased as he got up and grabbed his coat.

"Oh yes, it will, and the blame will be on you."
I joked as I followed behind him, not happy with Morgan driving me to school.

"Princess First"
Oliver said, laughing as he held up the door and motioned for me to walk out.

"I feel so special."
I giggled in a higher-pitched voice and walked out of the door swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

Morgan's car pulled up. Oliver got in the car first. I rolled my eyes as I got into the backseat. I closed the door and ignored the conversation between my brother and Morgan.

"So red, are you ready for school?"
Morgan asked, sounding curious.

"I told you not to call me that."
I hissed as I looked out the window.

"Somebody's  cranky."
He said it in a snarky tone.

"Somebody needs to shut the fuck up."

I snapped back. My brother hit me in the leg to get me to shut up. I rolled my eyes and went back to looking out the window. My brother and Morgan went back to chatting.

We pulled into the school parking lot. I was the first to get out of the car. I said goodbye to my brother and walked up to school. I walked up to my first class, I got into the classroom and saw my best friend Malcolm sitting at a desk. I sat down next to him and laid my head down on the desk.

"Good morning sunshine."
Malcolm spoke in a happy tone, too happy for the morning.

"Fuck off."

"Why so cranky?"

"It's 7 in the morning. I don't want to be here."
I mumbled as Malcolm ruffled my hair.

A few minutes passed and the first bell rang. I heard a familiar voice, I popped my head up and saw Morgan taking a seat in front of me. Malcolm nudged me and giggled as he saw the look of annoyance.

"You'll live."
Malcolm teased.

"Shut up Mal."
I grumbled as I laid my head back down 'At least it is one class together.'

•————————————————•
Third pov

Warren's last class was his science class, his favorite subject. He walked up to the class his teacher stood at the door with a seating chart. Warren looked for his name and found it. As he walked into the classroom he saw that Morgan was sitting at the desk next to the one he was supposed to be sitting.

"Fuck me"
Warren groaned as he walked over to his desk.

"Well hello, Mr Cranky."
Morgan chuckled as Warren sat down next to him. Warren didn't answer. he looked around the classroom trying to spot one of his friends, but had no luck.

"What not talking today?"

"Leave me alone Morgan. I'm not in the mood."

Morgan didn't push anything further. He turned around and started talking to one of his friends.

A few minutes later, the late bell rang and the teacher came into the room, closing the door. She started talking the basics shit you hear from a teacher on the first day. But one thing that caught Warren's attention was 'who you are sitting with is your partner for this class'.

Warren was angry he did not want to be stuck with Morgan for the rest of the school year. The teacher explained that she wouldn't change their partners no matter what. Morgan was a little upset that he couldn't be with his friends, but he found it amusing how angry Warren was.

This is going to be a fun year.

If you guys have suggestions for what you want to see in this story let me know. I hope you enjoy the first chapter