Chapter-3 Akeno And Plan

Start from the beginning

YN: "This sword could affect any flying spell item. It is a type of gravity weapon. The person who gets stab by this sword their body's weight will become more than double due to which their wings can't hold them in the air. It needs a little magic which it got from Akeno thunder."

Issei: "But how did you fly?"

YN: "Fly? I just jumped."

Rias: "That is impossible!"

YN: "Well I have to train with him. So, I obviously need a measure to keep following him while flying."

Rias: "You are not making any sense!"

YN: "Then why not defeat me and I will answer everything in more explained way."

Rias: "Then I will defeat and make you my servant."

Suddenly a beep sounds occurs from YN's phone. He removed his phone and after what seems to be a message. He turns to face us.

YN: "Big words. Any way I would like to stop the battle here."

Everyone was stunned by his sudden declaration. 

Rias: "Hey where are you going?! Our match is still left!"

YN: "We might have to postpone it. I have a little emergency meeting which I have to attend. Don't worry you all secret will be safe with me. So goodbye."

Rias: "Are you afraid of fighting me?!"

YN: "Afraid, huh?"

He vanished and reappeared in front of Rias within a second. He was about to punch Rias. We all couldn't do anything. But the punch stops exactly 5 centimeters before touching Rias.

Rias fall to the ground and Yn was looking down on her.

YN: "If you want to fight, then I'm on. But I have a meeting to attend to. In a hurry I might have hurt you more than any of your peerage. You definitely have a healer, but you will still feel pain. So, it is better for both of us to stop here. Then everyone goodbye."

He vanished in front of us. But we saw a blur of him heading to parking area.

Rias: "What was that?"

Rias mutter but everyone heard it thanks to the silent.

After a while Sona and her peerage came near us.

Sona: "Let's talk inside."

We all nodded and with Sona in tow, Sona peerage will repair the damage done. We went inside of the old building. I was now okay thanks to Asia healing me. 

I made tea for everyone and gave to all of them. After everyone took a sip of the tea. Sona started.

Sona: "So anyone any thoughts about him?"

Here him is Ln Yn. He is a formidable opponent. He took down everyone excluding Rias in our peerage.

The first one to answer is Koneko.

Koneko: "May I have my honest opinion. It might be rude."

Sona: "Please tell."

Koneko: "I think we should just treat him like we usually do. In my personal opinion I don't want to angry him. Even if I were to go on a rampage it will still be a debate if I could kill him or not. When I fought him and took his first attack. My instincts scream for me to run away as far as possible. He is definitely too much strong for us to handle."

This is rather a big shocked. Koneko has the sharpest instincts among our peerage.

Rias: "If we all fight together we might win?"