"guest room ko aadhya ka room kahana tumhara bohot chota hain"

(take him to the guest roomand say its Aadhya's as  yours is really small.)

On hearing this I understood the entire story of how he is try to show them on how I am such a loved child with a caring family but the truth will always remain behind the doors. I nodded and realised that Abhiraj had stood up so I decided to show him the direction of the guest room. I took two steps ahead when suddenly my feet tripped on the folded corner of the carpet which as a instinct resulted me to close my eyes ready for my face to fall flat on the ground when suddenly a strong hand pulled mine and wrapped its arms around my waist resulting me to turn and my two palms coming in contact with a hard chest for support .

"Are you okay Anayya ?" came a dominating voice filled with worry.

I opened my eyes and realised that the person who just saved me was Abhiraj Singh.I did not only get butterflies but the entire zoo almost in my stomach. I nodded and removed my hand from his chest and he removed his from my waist.

"ji thank you"

I heard giggling sound realising its no one but Aadhya which got a smile on face too. So I decided to ask him if even Aadhya could be in the room if he was comfortable to which he said.

"ji kyun nahi, sure" (yes why not)

to which i gave a faint smiled and called Aadhya so that she would be with me, safe. I held her one palm and guided our way to the room. We entered and that's when I realised he stood behind me the entire way incase I'd slip. He closed the door and sat on the chair nearby while I sat on the bed with Aadhya on my lap.

"mujhe sirf ek sawaal hain. kya yeh shadi apake Marzi se ho Rahi hain?"

(I just have one question is this marriage happening by your will?)

I looked at him and blinked as if contemplating what I should say to him. If I said the truth then he can say it to Tauji and taiji which might result for the evening to not end so well for me.So I decided to answer by the safer option.

"ji haan"

(yes)

"okay"

"muj....mujhe ek sawaal tha"

(ev..even I have a question)

"ji bolo"

(yes say)

"who umm aap kya Aadhya ko apne beti ki tara pyaar kar payenge?"

(will you be able to love Aadhya as your own daughter?)

I saw his features soften a bit on this question almost as if he knew I had this question.

"Yes I will love Aadhya as my own daughter only. I actually did not grow up with a father so I know the pain a child goes through when a proper father is absent from their life and specially they say for a daughter a father is there first love and believe me I would be honoured to be her first love. " he replied while looking at Aadhya sitting on my lap. His words almost comforted me as if my heart knew he was not lying. I nodded and there was a sudden silence until he said

"In fact not only for her but for you also I would treat you as my wife. I would respect you the same and try to fulfil all your wishes." I was a bit taken aback by what he just said. I had never experienced this kind of sweet nothings that he just said. Never in my previous marriage also.

I smiled at him and blushed. when suddenly Aadhya said "yeh uncle kon hain mumma "

(who is this uncle mumma?)

I didn't know what to answer at all. It was almost as if I had to think about it if he would want to be addressed as papa yet as I knew deep down my heart that it would be a yes from my side.While I was thinking about it he looked at me and almost asking me If I am comfortable with it.I nodded to which he gave a light smile and got up from the chair and came in front of us and knelt down and took Aadhya"s hand in his and said

"aap mujhe papa bol sakti ho" aadhya gave him her best smile and nodded.

(you could call me papa)

"hum bahar chale abh?"

(should we leave now?)

"ji" Aadhya jumped off my lap and held his finger in her tiny hand and gave him her toothy grin and nodded.He chuckled and his eyes softened. He gave me his other hand to help me to get up which I gladly accepted and left it to fix my saree .

We went outside and Tauji came and took my hand in his and asked "tumhara ka Jawab hain ?"

(what is your answer?)

I looked down as if the floor is the most interesting thing and nodded and loud congratulations were heard then did I realise that he had said a yes too. I knew that he could be the one person to save me from this hellhole at this point.

suddenly two hand grabbed my shoulder and said"abh too Mein aapko bhabhi bol sakta hun nah" to which I shied away and smiled.

(I could call you bhabhi-sister in law now right)

I was a fiancé of one person again but this time I did not get the villain of my story but the saviour till now but you never know what the future holds.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3