03. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬.

Start from the beginning

I sighed, sat down on my seat, and grabbed my phone from the table. Well, let me call Hazlin to know more about her. I ordered the maids to make some chocolate pancakes for me because I am hungry from the dawn.

I called Hazlin, but she didn't pick up. Why does she always do this? I dialed Jimin's phone number, and he picked up after a while. I burst out with my questions, "Where are you? Why isn't Hezlin picking up my calls?"

"We are at the resort with Cheshta," he replied, making my eyes widen. "Don't you dare to do the thing that's going through your mind."

"Well, I will do the thing that's going through my mind," I replied, a smirk appearing on my lips. I didn't let him speak any further and I hung up the call, going straight towards the kitchen to get my delicious pancakes.

"Where is the fork?" I asked, anger visible on my face. One of them quickly handed me a fork. I sat down at my dining table and finished my food. After I was full, I stood up and grabbed the keys to my favorite Harley Davidson motorcycle. I am in love with this bike.

I entered my luxurious garage and saw my bike parked in the middle, covered with a black canvas. I removed the canvas and sat down on it. I inserted the key into the keyhole, twisted it, and my bike roared to life.

I put on my helmet, shut the visor, and made my way towards the main door. In a while, I was on the main road and after a couple more minutes, I was in front of the same resort where Jimin is with others.

I parked my bike and placed my helmet on the seat before entering the resort directly. Here, I am on the poolside, the main door comes after the pool to enter the building.

It's already empty, no one is here because it's so cold and snowing. Who would swim in this water? I chuckled but then heard some sound from the poolside. Without looking back, I entered the building directly.

I saw Jimin and Hazlin sitting and having a chat. My doll is nowhere to be seen. I sat down with them and asked, "Where is she?"

"Poolside," Hazlin replied, "It's been so long, she hasn't come yet."

"I will go and check on her," I said, standing up and taking Jimin's chocolate coffee from his hand. He just frowned, "Buy one, hyung!"

He shook his head and I left with a chuckle, heading towards the pool. I saw someone, a girl who is quite noticeable because of her very relieving dress.

"Who are you?" I asked. She just raised her eyebrow and said, "Clara Williams, two weeks ago we had a one-night stand."

"Oh, well," I sipped on my coffee. She moved closer when some voices grabbed my attention. My heart started to race faster and I felt like something bad was happening. I saw nothing but heard a familiar voice shouting for help, and the sound of drowning echoed in my ears.

"What's in the pool?" I asked. She held my hand and I quickly pushed her away and ran towards the pool. "Oh shit!"

I saw no one but my sweetheart struggling to come out of the water, drowning in that bone-chilling water. My heart didn't stop beating. I didn't waste any time throwing my jacket away and jumping into the pool.

Her body was sinking in the deep pool. I reached out my hand to grab hers as her body rested on the tiled floor of the pool. I pulled her closer to me, swimming upwards with her body held close to mine.

The water is bone chilling. I feel like my body will stop working at any moment, but I manage to swim. I hold the handle on the side of the pool and climb up with her still in my arms.

I lay her down on the chair. I pat her cheeks, but her body doesn't move a bit. I check her pulse and it's running very low.

I crouch down on my knees beside the chair, attach my mouth to hers and share my oxygen with her. Her lips are soft, my enchanting desire isn't satisfied, but I have to save her, not fulfill my desire.

I try CPR but it doesn't work, so I once again attach my mouth to hers and share my oxygen with her. This time when I perform CPR, she coughs and her eyes shoot open.

"Are you okay?" I ask in a worried tone. Her eyes land on my face and she looks around before trying to stand up. I pick up my jacket from the corner and wrap it around her.

___________________

Author's Note:

I am so disappointed because my this story is  not doing well

I am so disappointed because my this story is  not doing well. Please do comments, votes and share this story.

And I am currently working on Mafia Indian Wife book's smut part. Please wait for a while for the next update.

Take care you all.