The Prototypes

༺☆∘⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹∘☆༻

A group of crack-headed friends suddenly decided one day that they wanted to go on their annual get-together earlier than they usually do. The event in question you might ask well this time they decided to go on a picnic. After a week of planning the event they finally find the perfect spot, a beautiful clearing in the middle of their local woods with a small clear lake only five minutes away. I mean what could go wrong? After eating they decide to go for a dip in the lake.

Little do these idiots know, they just doused themself in a whole lake full of radioactive water.

Now imagine their surprise a week later when they all suddenly wake up to find out that...... they have superpowers?

Typical questions would be:
What are their powers? What will they do with them? Will they become heroes? Or will they become villains?

But not for these teens no they only have one question on their minds.....
Why?

Follow the journey as they work together to solve the mystery of how they got their powers and why the water was radioactive. Along with betrayal, heroism, and the life of a teen. And most of all, figuring out how to protect themselves from an Antagonist that wants them.

༺☆∘⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹∘☆༻