Apna Pyar: Lena hoga janam humein ky ky baar 💞

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Anuj exhaled, got out of the car, went to Anu's side, and scooped her up. Anu opened the main door, and they went inside. He strided toward Deewan.

Anu: Nahi wahan nahi chaddar gandi hojayege phir Maa dantege mujhe.

Anuj: Main dho dunga.

Anupama chuckled looking into his eyes: Agar Aap chadar dhoyenge toh Maa aur Buaji mujhe dhul denge.

Anu quickly broke eye contact and said: Wahan chair pe.

Anuj was still lost: Hmmm kya kahan.

Anu pointed toward the chair.

Anuj: Garam pani sahi rahega.... Main Kapde nikalta hun...Pehle hum naha lete hai.

Anu widened her eyes: k...k..kya kya kya kya ...kya

Anuj looked at her,, understanding the reason behind Anu's response,, pressed his lips, folded his hands, and bowed: Devi main kapde nikalta hun aapke almari se aur aap naha lijiye, phir main bhi naha lunga, aapke nahane ke bad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anuj looked at her,, understanding the reason behind Anu's response,, pressed his lips, folded his hands, and bowed: Devi main kapde nikalta hun aapke almari se aur aap naha lijiye, phir main bhi naha lunga, aapke nahane ke bad. Shabdon ki gustakhi ko shama kijiyega.

Anu bit her cheek again. Anuj kept the water pot on the stove. He took out her clothes and her towel, like he had known since eternity where she kept everything. Anupama noticed he was still frowning. His jawline was still tight.

And as Anupama contemplated, he was angry. This was the third person on call facing the wrath of this fierce Kapadia - The business tycoon. Suddenly, one voice caught Anupama's attention.

Priya: Sir, I am really sorry. I just thought ki aap meeting jaldi khatam krke ghar jana chah rahe the. Isliye disturb nahi kiya. I am so sorry, sir. I need this job. I will never miss anything related to Anupama Ji again.

Anupama, being the compassionate one, is not able to stop herself, as she is unable to tolerate someone losing their job because of her. But the last time she tried to calm down Anuj, it did not go well. She stood just behind Anuj and was hesitating to touch him, as if the mere touch would burn her.

Anuj: No, Priya. You know me. I cannot..

 I cannot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
His Soul 💕  Her Solace 💝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें