"Hi, may I help you find your seat?" A waiter asked Jaeyun.

"Yes, I reserved the balcony in Sim Jake's name."

"This way."

They sat down and were handed the menus and Heeseung looked at Jaeyun amused.

"Sim Jake? Is that your English name?"

Jaeyun nodded, "I thought you knew, since you ask Sunghoon about my personal information."

Heeseung blushed at his teasing, "well, I don't pry, I just asked what I needed."

Jaeyun smiled knowingly, he enjoyed making Heeseung blush.

"Do you have an English name Heeseung?"

"Ethan. Ethan Lee."

Jaeyun was surprised, he didn't think Heeseung would have one.

"That's kind of a rare name. I like it," Jaeyun confessed.

Heeseung was speechless. What on earth was going on? First, Jaeyun texted him. Then, he asked him out. Now he was blatantly saying he liked his name! To his face!!!

Jaeyun was still enjoying his date's reaction when said date interrupted his intentions of being the flirtiest one.

"Dark brown hair suits you pretty well, Jaeyun. I was so surprised last time I couldn't comment on it when I first saw it on you," he said.

Jaeyun had kind of forgotten how much he wished to know what Heeseung had to say about his new hair color. That time they met he was so busy thinking about the guy Heeseung was helping that he forgot he wanted to see his reaction.

Which technically he did, but he hadn't heard his thoughts on it. And he was nervous both of how he would react and what he would say about it.

"Thanks, I wanted to stop bleaching it. Let my hair rest for a bit."

"Well, it definitely does suit you. Now I can say this and be one hundred percent sure; you are attractive in dark brown hair, Jaeyun. I knew you would be, now I'm sure," Heeseung smiled triumphantly, glad he was able to witness this new side of Jaeyun.

The latter had forgotten about that conversation they both had. Lately he forgot many things, but he was having a hard time keeping up with everything going on! He barley could keep check of his feelings, which seemed to grow by the second for his handsome date.

He could feel his heart swell and dance in happiness, the positive feedback form Heeseung giving him the feels.

"Have you ever thought of dying your hair?" Jaeyun deviated the focus from himself.

"No, not really. I have no idea what color could suit me like my natural hair color. Do you have any in mind?"

Jaeyun smiled, "I do. I have a couple colors in mind."

Heeseung leaned in the table and rested his face on his hands.

Jaeyun chuckled and continued, "hot pink would look amazing on you."

Laughter erupted from Jaeyun and Heeseung was dumbfounded. Was he being serious or was he just teasing?

At a lack of response from the older, the brunette kept going, "dark blue would also be a good option. But I think most of all, maybe a light silver, almost blonde would look great on you."

Heeseung couldn't imagine himself with a hair color other than black. He'd had black hair all his life and he never thought of changing it.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" Heeseung questioned.

"No! I mean it! Light silver, or perhaps blond brown would suit you! Not yellow blond like I had, but lighter."

Heeseung raised an eyebrow unconvinced.

"Anyway, that's just my opinion," Jaeyun murmured. "Hot pink would be amazing tho," he peeped before grinning at Heeseung.

Heeseung chuckled in bewilderment and just then the waiter arrived and took their orders.

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Hi bubs

The issue is unresolved yet, still I will keep updating whenever I can.

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. It means the world to me 🥹

-nova<3