Alongside her suit, there were two little machines connected.

She grabbed one and examined it, noticing that it was a webshooter. "Woah.. cool.."

Knock knock knock

Y/N gasped and grabbed her stuff, desperately looking for a place to hide them. Then, she remembered the little compartment that was in her closet and decided to put stuff there.

Knock knock knock

"One second!" She shouted out. She yanked all of her uniforms from out of the compartment and shoved all her new items in there.

"Y/N-"

"I said one second!"

As Y/N finished putting all her things away, she went to the door and opened it. It was Miles. Great 😐.

"Can I... talk to you? Please?" He grabbed her arm and looked in her eyes with a pout. However, that didn't work on Y/N.

"Dude, no. Morales, you've been saying the same shit over and over, thinking I'm gullible to fall for it. Granted, I did, but not anymore. Step off." Y/N glared at Miles and began to close her door.

"Please," Miles grabbed the door and held it open. "Just tell me why you're mad at me..."

She groaned and shut the door anyway. Y/N knew that Miles was acting oblivious so he could hear it come from her mouth.

She turned and walked to her bed, laying down and falling to sleep.

-

"Miles, do you actually know why she's mad at you, or are you dumb?" Aaron sat and watched his show on the TV. Since it was only Wednesday, there wasn't really anything interesting playing.

"I really don't know. But I wanna know."

"Man, I'm a whole ass adult, and even I can see why she's mad at you."

"So maybe you should tell me so I wouldn't have to pry it out of her." Miles looked at his uncle and groaned, clearly upset that his whole 'fix things with Y/N' were getting nowhere.

"Nah. Just use that big brain of yours and figure it out. It's not that hard, is it?" Aaron laughed before turning his head back to the screen.

"Maybe I could look through her phone?"

Aaron snapped his head back to his nephew, seriously questioning if they were related. "Are you serious? That's how you get an ass whoopin' from her."

"But I know her password. So technically, I'm not doing anything bad if I don't need to break into it." Miles spoke in a matter-of-factly tone, as if that made any difference.

"Just do what you wanna do, I'm not gonna get caught up in your love life anymore." Aaron finally looked back at the TV and tuned Miles out.

Miles rolled his eyes and got up from the couch, slowly making his way up the stairs. He didn't know if Y/N were sleeping or not, so he didn't want to let her know he was coming.

Miles showed up at her door and pressed his ear against it. He listened closely, so when he heard light snores coming from her room, he grabbed the knob and turned it slowly, praying that her door didn't creak.

When he saw Y/N sleeping comfortably on her bed, he softly smiled—then quickly remembering that he had a girlfriend.

He snuck over to her nightstand, where her phone was. He grabbed it and turned the volume all the way down, making sure that there were no risks.

After that, he turned around and quickly left the room, shutting the door as quietly as he could.

"Okay, let's see.." He mumbled to himself as he remembered her password and unlocked her phone.