"Miss Y/N? I have your... item." He looked behind Y/N, noticing the two males behind her.

"Oh, thank you." She said, taking the package quickly and shoving it under her arm.

Freddy waved a quick goodbye and shut the door. When Y/N turned around, Aaron was back in the living room.

"Who the hell was that?" He questioned her, eyeing down the package that was under her arm.

"Package delivery. You never get packages anymore?" She looked at him weirdly and quickly went up to her room. She soon returned and made her way back to the kitchen... where the food still wasn't done.

"Sorry, I was just in the middle of that. Go back to the living room and chill for a minute."

Y/N sighed and got up, slowly walking to the couch. She didn't want to be on the same material as Miles. Especially since she knew he would try and 'fix things' with her.

"Y/N, please, hear me out." She basically called it, which automatically made her annoyed.

"What." She snapped. She glared at Miles, who gave her a sweet smile.

"You know... you know you're really pretty, right?" He scooted closer, looking at her sickly face.

"Mhm." Y/N crossed her arms, clearly not satisfied with Miles' attempt at flattering her.

"I was wondering if -"

"Y/N, food is ready." Aaron called to her. Y/N smirked and got up, rushing to the kitchen since her stomach was rumbling.

"Thank youuu."

"Mhm." Aaron nodded at her and walked to where Miles was sitting. He was staring blankly at the wall until his uncle began to speak, "So, did you clear shit with her?"

"Nah, man, I think she's real upset about this." Miles groaned and leaned backward. His uncle rolled his eyes and sat down.

"How you gonna fix it?" Aaron made sure to speak quietly so that Y/N couldn't hear them. Unfortunately, because of her new super-abilites, her hearing was a little better than it was before. Okay, it was extremely better.

"I- I don't know. Katrina told me that Jackson was making out with Y/N, but Jackson said they weren't. I... I just need her to tell me." Miles covered his face with his hands and exhaled.

"Thought you didn't like her?"

"Okay, obviously I don't. She's my friend, I want to make her feel better."

Y/N laughed quietly to herself as she listened to the duos conversation. She finished her food and put it in the sink.

"Why do you always lie to me about that, Miles?" Aaron nodded his head before glancing back, making sure Y/N wasn't listening.

"I'm not lying."

"You're a liar. We're blood. Don't think you can hide that shit from me." Aaron placed his hand on his nephews shoulder and squinted his eyes.

Y/N walked into the living room, still a little upset that Miles was in her house. "I'm going back to bed." She told her 'babysitter'

"Oh, okay, if you need anything, let me know." Aaron watched as she walked up the stairs and into his room. When he couldn't see her anymore, he decided to talk to his nephew about prowler things.

Y/N was in her room, ripping open the package she got from Freddy. As expected, it was the suit.

She smiled upon seeing the result. She was happy that it looked exactly like her vision.