"Safety." I said to him as I gave him a kiss. And then I got my stuff so I could leave and go get ready for this concert tonight.

^Ddot's Outfit

^Ddot's Outfit

Desi's Outfit ————————————————————————Ddot's POV At The Concert

Desi's Outfit
————————————————————————
Ddot's POV
At The Concert

"Ddot where are we going?" Desi asked me. "DD told me to meet him in some room when we get here." I said to her. "If y'all are about to fuck again then why am I coming to watch?" she asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"We are not about to fuck he has a surprise for me well us so that's why we are going to this room." I said to her. "Okay but tell me how was the dick?" she asked me. "Why do you want to know how it was when it wasn't getting put inside of you?" I asked her.

"Ddot just tell me." she said to me. "Fine it was good enough that when he told me to get off him for him to nut that I didn't get off him." I said to her. "Wait you did it raw?" she asked me. "Yep." I said to her.

"Ddot you're not on birth control so what if you get pregnant." she said to me. "Don't worry I'm going to buy a plan b." I said to her. "You better because if you don't and get pregnant mami and papi are going to kill you." she said to me. "I'll be fine." I said to her.

And then I finally found the room DD told me to meet him in but he wasn't in there. "The fuck he at?" Desi asked me. "I don't know Desi I don't have a tracker on the man." I said to her. So then I decided to call him.

"Hello?" he said as he answered the phone. "Where are you at me and Desi are in the room we are supposed to meet at." I said to him. "I'm coming right now." he said to me. "Alright." I said him and then I hung up.

"He said that he is coming now." I said to Desi. "What even is this surprise?" she asked me. "I don't know he wouldn't tell me now matter how many time I would try and get him to tell me." I said to her. "It better be good because it's cold as fuck in this room." she said to me.

"No one told you to walk out the house with no clothes on." I heard from behind us and it couldn't have been the voice I thought it was. So then I turned around. "Dani?" I asked her. "Yeah it's me." she said to me.