"T-Tired." he said to me. So then I grabbed him by his waist and started doing all the work for him. "Damn you tight as fuck." I said to him as thrusting into him. "Got to cum." he said to me as he moved my hands from his waist.

"Me too ma." I said to him but he kept riding me. "Ma you need to get off." I said to him. "N-No." he said to me as he kept riding me. And if he didn't get off me I was going to nut in him.

"Ddot shit come on get off." I said to him. "Fuck." he said to me as he came on my dick which made me react and nut in him. "That was fun." he said to me as he got off of me. "Ma I just nutted in you so why didn't you get off when I told you to get off." I said to him.

"They make plan b's." he said to me. "When you going to buy one then?" I asked him. "I'll do it tonight or tomorrow." he said to me. "Don't forget because I'm not trying to have your parents kill me because I got you pregnant." I said to him.

"You'll be fine I'll get the plan b." he said to me. "But ma I ain't expect you to give me some pussy when I came here." I said to him. "Well you got a haircut and you fine as fuck so I was like might as well." he said to me. "So what you only had sex with me because I'm fine as fuck and got a haircut." I said to him.

"That and other reasons." he said to me as he leaned down and started kissing me. "Dd- OH SHIT!!" Desi yelled as she came in Ddot's room. "Desi what the fuck knock next time." Ddot said to her as he covered us up.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't think my little brother would be in here fucking." she said to me. "I'm younger by two minutes and keep your voice down before mami comes up here and you know how dramatic she gets." he said to her. "Mami isn't home so you're good." she said to him.

"What did you even want?" he asked her. "I wanted to see if you would help me find an outfit for tonight." she said to him. "Really Desi an outfit but yes I'll help you but can you leave now." he said to her.

And she just looked at us and the left. "I'm sorry about that." he said to me. "It's good if we were at my house it probably would have happened there too." I said to him. "That would have been really awkward then because your mom is usually always home." he said to me.

And I started laughing. "But since we are back taking will you finally tell me what my surprises are?" he asked me. "No." I said to him. "DD please just give me a hint for one of them then." he said to me.

"Fine one of them is technically a surprise for you and Desi." I said to him. "Why Desi?" he asked me. "When you see the surprise then you will understand." I said to him. "This makes me impatient." he said to me. "Too bad because you have to wait until the concert." I said to him.

"Fine." he said to me. And then my phone was going off and it was Alabama texting me. "Why is she texting you?" he asked me. "It's probably to get me to take care of a baby that I know isn't mines." I said to him. "Then block her." he said to me.

"Just for her to find another way to get in contact with me it's no point of blocking her." I said to him. "There is a point of blocking her but if you love hearing from your ex so bad then fine don't block her." he said to me. And I could tell he was getting upset.

"Ma I promise you ain't nothing going on between me and her I just know how she is and even if I block her she will go as far as getting in contact with me family just to talk to me." I said to him. "I believe you it's just that bitch is weird." he said to me.

"Then let her be weird and don't let her come between us." I said to him. "I won't." he said to me as he gave me a kiss. "Good but I hate to cut this short but I got to get go the stadium for the concert." I said to him. "Alright see you later and safety." he said to me.