Chapter 1

Baekhyun's POV

After the morning assembly, we all went off to our respective classrooms, where the teacher, Mr Minho, was waiting so that he could start with our lessons.

" Annyeong class! " Mr Minho greeted all of us as soon as the class attendance was full. We greeted and took our seats.

" For this entire week, we will not be having any lessons although u all already got ur timetables because the teachers have decided to make it Orientation Week. In Seoul Arts High Academy... " blah blah blah Mr Minho. And its only the first day of school and he's giving us a long bullshit lecture about school. But then, something caught my attention.

"... Here, ur seniors are not those in Year 2. but those in Year 3. Ur grades here dont really matter because its more of ur potential and talents, but do keep in mind about ur upcoming tests and exams... " What?! Hyung never told me all this when I begged him to tell me more about the school, neither did Eomma. Appa could never be bothered with our family anymore, so I always avoided contacting him.

Xiumin's POV

Aish! Mrs Oh doesnt have to constantly remind us about all the shit thats happening in school, especially for Year 3, WHICH she lectured us about on the last week for the Year 2s.

" And as u all know, ur juniors are in Year 1. For only the first three days will u be able to meet them. After that, u can see them whenever u want during ur breaks and wherever else, " The boys at the back of the class started to snicker about something, and Lu Han who was sitting beside me turned around, looking pissed.

I patted his head and nudged him to face front. The first part of thr morning was really boring, until the afternoon came.

Baekhyun's POV

Going to a new school means also meeting new people and the part I hate the most - introductions. I was never a bright student, and I couldnt be bothered to enjoy school and make new friends. I used to stick to only one particular group of friends, and was rather anti social.

So like after EVERYTHING WAS DONE (caps lock bc exaggerating), Mr Minho dismissed us for sessions with our seniors.

Each class was allocated to a specific area with its own senior class, so fortunately we got the auditorium :D

Everyone sat in a circle and we kept quiet. Like, absolute silence filled the atmosphere so it felt awkward. Then this one kid - his name was Chanyeol, started to sing loudly along with another kid whose name was Chen and the both of them started creating noise which somehow managed to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

The other students joined in just as a teacher and another class stopped to see us. That was when I saw...

Xiumin's POV

Lu Han, Kris and the others were making a fool of themselves, which sent the rest of us into hysterics. We followed Mrs Oh down to the auditorium to see our juniors.

That was when I saw the same boy who I bumped into in the office. And he nodded in my direction still! I just smiled and waited with the others.

Annyeong readers! Mianhe for late update. Im busy with school and other things since I have an ability test in a few days. Pls continue to support, vote and comment on this fanfic :) kamsahamnida~ ^^