Chapter 2: The Walking Dead

Start from the beginning

"Since you don't quite trust us yet, then we would introduce ourselves to you. It would be too much of a fetch if I explain the organization called Fatui-"

"What's a Fatui?" Peirorr's sentence was cut short when (Y/N) spoke in a puzzled manner. Both males were taken aback, it was impossible for her to not know the term Fatui.

"A-are you serious? that kind of hurt my feeling for some reason" Childe stuttered.

"Hm, it kinda makes sense that you do not know us yet" Peirorr put his hands on his chin before sighing "Well, I will make it short for you to understand, (Y/N), so be attentive. Can you do that?"

The girl perks up her ears, focuses her gaze on Peirorr, and slowly wags her tail- indicating that she is trying to listen. Peirorr find it cute while Childe doesn't give much attention to it.

"We, the Fatui, is an organization who rebels against the 6 nations. We wanted "change" because of how cruel the archons or dictators led their lands. The doing of the archons was inhuman and lacked no morals at all, that is why we, the Fatuis, took action to plan mortals for change for we deserve no lord who leads us with cruelty. Do you understand now, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) blinks a couple of times as if not understanding the most basic and easy explanation that someone could describe. Her inventiveness was so apparent, that even her eyes wandered off in a different direction after she failed to grasp something solid through Pierorr's explanation.

"Hmm, yes," said she.

"Do you?" Childe retorted, doubting her overall agreement.

"Come come out whatever you are~! fufu, the Fatui sure have a saviour complex and do not oblige by the rules. What would you guys think that the objective you've been trying to save is no longer standing in the lands but rather in our hands~~~?" An unknown seductive provocation announces from afar.

From the large podium at the centre of the nation, Ningguang was holding a golden microphone while saying something filled with a scrumptious thirst for her prey. Behind him were some Millelith and one peculiar girl with light-blue hair and horns who could be seen timidly standing. She has a mysterious red hand mark on her right cheek.

On the other hand, below the podium was something that the Fatui never wanted to gaze upon

Lining up from below we're different kinds of demi-beasts, all are varied in age and gender. But unlike (Y/N) who has a visible life, the others were devoid of any.

Their skin was grey, their eyes were engulfed in darkness, and their exposed skin had some mark of a blackish substance as if they were zapped. There's also one thing that strikes them as bizarre, it's their dripping saliva that has a different distinct colour.
The colours were ranging from green, yellow, purple, light green, blue, red, and light blue.

There were many of them, about 50+. Their outward appearance was like the dead who rose from their grave.

"W-what the fuck!" Childe was speechless. Their only mission was now shattered, and it was very disturbing.